300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SgtScott31 View Post
    I would take a guess at 9:00am even. I'm not waiting till 9:01. I will remind folks that it's 9am EASTERN time for Atlanta & Miami and 9am CENTRAL time for Birmingham. Good luck to everyone this morning.
    Thanks SgtScott31... Good luck to everyone as well...

Comment

Hey guys..first time poster but long time reader. Good luck to all applying this morning to region 3. I missed region 1 info session. Quick question, anyone from ny or neighboring states going down to any cities in region 3 for the session? Is yes, where? Just curious to know since I guess its comforting to know my fellow northeast bretheren are also going down south for the same career. Thanks!!!
      EXAM: 7011
      "I HOPE THE TIME IS NOW"

Comment

E-mail sent it 0900.

Good luck to everyone.

Comment

Anyone else got an email saying all seats are filled? I sent mine out at 9am and already got that email? Anybody get something different?
          EXAM: 7011
          "I HOPE THE TIME IS NOW"

Comment

Sent mine, Atlanta @ 9:00AM got a return saying out of the office @ 9:02AM.

FCIP registration for Region 3 - Atlanta has been completed. All available Information Session seats are filled at this time. Please continue to monitor www.usmarshals.gov for future registration dates, thank you for your interest.
            Last edited by 911fedz; 08-05-2009, 09:56 AM. Reason: Wording

Comment

Sent my email @ 9:00:01 (had a clock with seconds) to ATL. Haven't gotten the "all seats are filled email"...maybe mine made it through.

Comment

Originally posted by 911fedz View Post
                Sent mine, Atlanta @ 9:00AM got a return saying out of the office @ 9:02AM.

FCIP registration for Region 3 - Atlanta has been completed. All available Information Session seats are filled at this time. Please continue to monitor www.usmarshals.gov for future registration dates, thank you for your interest.
                Same message for me.

Comment

I sent one @ 9 but have not heard anything either way yet. This was for AL.

Comment

I sent one in for Birmingham and this is what I received almost immediately.

Thank you for your interest in a career with the United States Marshals Service. Your request for registration with FCIP has been received.

Due to the high volume of applicants, the following actions will occur: If you are selected to attend the Informational Sessions with USMS in Birmingham, you WILL be notified at the e-mail address that you have provided, of a time/date/location for the Informational Session as well as being provided with a confirmation number---THAT YOU MUST BRING WITH YOU TO THE SESSION. If you are contacted with this information and can not attend, please notify us by sending a FCIP ATTENDANCE CANCELLATION e-mail. This will allow someone who is able, to attend.

If you are not contacted with a confirmation number, that unfortunately means that you were not selected for attendance. Due to cancellations, there is a chance that you will be contacted as having been selected from the stand-by list for attendance. Those notifications will be made as soon as possible.

If you are not contacted, please do not be discouraged. Monitor the US Marshals Service Website for future postings of the FCIP, as the Website will be updated with the FCIP dates for other Regions of Hire.

If you are not contacted, please do not attempt to contact USMS to obtain a seat. Registration for the Informational Sessions will only come from the requests that complied with the FCIP Informational Flyer. There will be no exceptions.
                    ReplyReply AllMove...CingularebayMom and DadTAXTerryTSPvfsolutions

Comment

So, I have not received an email saying all seats filled, but I had to have my wife send mine out at 9am b/c I was in a mandatory meeting. She sent it exactly at 9am according to the computer's clock, but when she checked gmail sent box, it said it went out at 8:59am does anyone know if this would be a problem? Good luck to all who did get their's in....

Comment

Sent mine in to Bham at 9am and got the same response as uscs344. Here's to hoping I get that invite.

Comment

I sent mine in for Bham and I have not gotten anything.

Comment

Originally posted by nvgonu View Post
                            So, I have not received an email saying all seats filled, but I had to have my wife send mine out at 9am b/c I was in a mandatory meeting. She sent it exactly at 9am according to the computer's clock, but when she checked gmail sent box, it said it went out at 8:59am does anyone know if this would be a problem? Good luck to all who did get their's in....
                            I was wondering same thing, computer and cell phone said 0900, sent box in email said 0859. I wouldnt think that would make too big of a difference because emails usually dont get to the other inbox in a second so who knows.

I still have no email back for Miami.

Comment

Good luck fellas!

To shed some light on the 8:59 emails; I registered for Region 7 by phone. I dialed for 4 straight hours. After the designated time, I got through and got scheduled. It was about 10 minutes past the deadline on the first day. Don't sweat it. The guys reading the emails are human to. They understand. You won't be penalized for it.

Comment

I received the same as USCS for Birmingham, AL.
                                I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9102 users online. 492 members and 8610 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X