Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ Thanks for posting all the regions 500pearl.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntman
      What kind of written test is there? And can you get the city you want as long as there is a federal courthouse there?
      You may want to post this in other U.S. Marshal threads, region 1, 4, or 7. Region 3 registration does not begin until August 5, not certain if any posters on this thread will have the answer to your question.

Comment

Originally posted by MPDCjock View Post
        ^^ Thanks for posting all the regions 500pearl.
        Haha, no problem, sure hope you're not being sarcastic. I actually posted that before on the region 1 thread. I copied it from another poster on the forum and figured I spread the wealth of knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by TXICE View Post
          Anyone know what region Louisiana falls under and when it's supposed to open?
          Give the recruiter in Marshall, TX a call. He is in the know for the most part. He told me he thinks Region 5 will be last due to the size of the OPREF list. It's as long as Santa's List apparently.
          Last edited by Boxer4; 08-04-2009, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 500pearl View Post
            Haha, no problem, sure hope you're not being sarcastic. I actually posted that before on the region 1 thread. I copied it from another poster on the forum and figured I spread the wealth of knowledge.
            No, I wasn't being sarcastic. I'm interested in several regions so your list provided a quick reference guide. Also, it beats clicking back and forth on the USMS website to find a city that I'm interested in and it's corresponding region.

Comment

Hey guys, im new here but what a great site.

I will also be trying for Region 3, just worried about my driving record. I know there has been many threads about driving records and the user Shadow Warrior wrote up a nice post, but one thing i havent seen discussed is accidents with no tickets. My last 2 tickets were 5 years ago but i was in an accident last year where no one recieved any tickets, the other party got a lawyer and my company is going to pay them out some money but their company is probably going to be paying me too. Im recentley out of the military and looking to get into a Federal job so im hoping that doesnt hurt me too much.

Good luck to everyone.

Comment

So does anyone know if they interview everyone who goes to the info session, or do they only have a select number they pick from the info session?
                "In valor there is hope"

Comment

Example:

Region 7 had approximately 1050 info session invitations out and conducted approximately 750 interviews.

Hope this helps.

Comment

has anyone sent the email for past info sessions right at 9am and not gotten a reply? Also, I have to include in my email that I had a drinking ticket (possession of alcohol) when I was 18. Will this automatically disqualify me? I'm 26, otherwise clean record, masters in accounting, with 3 years in public accounting industry (now an internal auditor).

Comment

Originally posted by will13625 View Post
                      has anyone sent the email for past info sessions right at 9am and not gotten a reply? Also, I have to include in my email that I had a drinking ticket (possession of alcohol) when I was 18. Will this automatically disqualify me? I'm 26, otherwise clean record, masters in accounting, with 3 years in public accounting industry (now an internal auditor).
                      In my opinion this in itself should not disqualify you, just be honest about it and upfront.
                      "In valor there is hope"

Comment

Originally posted by slinger2424 View Post
                        Example:

Region 7 had approximately 1050 info session invitations out and conducted approximately 750 interviews.

Hope this helps.
                        Thanks for the info, hopefully I can get into the region 3 session. I am gonna shoot for Atlanta anyone else?
                        "In valor there is hope"

Comment

Originally posted by borninblue View Post
                          Thanks for the info, hopefully I can get into the region 3 session. I am gonna shoot for Atlanta anyone else?
                          Same here...
                          I am not afraid... I was born to do this.

Comment

Good luck to everyone. Also will try for Region 3

Comment

So, does anyone know about the 9:00 or 9:01 issue? Thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by nvgonu View Post
                                So, does anyone know about the 9:00 or 9:01 issue? Thanks...
                                I would take a guess at 9:00am even. I'm not waiting till 9:01. I will remind folks that it's 9am EASTERN time for Atlanta & Miami and 9am CENTRAL time for Birmingham. Good luck to everyone this morning.
                                I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13259 users online. 513 members and 12746 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X