Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last week I was contacted by USMS HR dept via email for the first time in more than 6 months. I had to fill out a couple forms and return them to update my medical info. I guess they are doing this to keep things active and up to date, since it was just about the one year mark since my first medical exam.
    Anyone else get this email??

Comment

• I'm in 6, but yeah I got the same thing... then nothing ...again.

Comment

• I too am coming up on my one year since my medical and fit (March 2010) for Region 3. My most recent updates were a drug test in July and then an e-mail in September that stated that they made note in my file that I am willing to go to Region 2 if no other Region 2 applicants are available. I would LOVE to get a call even for an update! I am so happy to hear of people getting calls, even if it's not my region...it's good for those folks and shows some promise!
        CBP Agent - Application September 2011 - Written Scheduled October 2011

USCP - Application January 2011 - TO January 2011 - POST Passed January 2011 - Application Review August 2011

USMS/ FCIP Region 3
        Orientation - August 2009
        CO - January 2010
        Ready to be seated (Fit, Med, BI, Drug test completed) - July 2010
        FCIP Ending Letter - March 2011
        New Test - ???
        FLETC - ???

Comment

• Originally posted by Fozzie123 View Post
          OMG, I'm with you on that, leetaluna! This time of year makes it most difficult to keep in shape, especially with all the meals, nightfall at 4:30, and the freezing cold (here in Chicago, anyway).

Still, we gotta keep each other motivated and pumped about staying fit so we ALL make it is FLETC and kick *** on our Fit tests!
          You are telling me , this cold sucks and is slippery. I need to keep running outside though.

Comment

• I found the cold makes you run faster.

Comment

• Yea but it's harder to breathe . I'm so ready to go!
              Info: 08/17/09
              Interview: 10/27/10
              CO: 01/17/10
              E-qip: 1/27/10
              Med 1&2: 2/17/10
              BI: 3/5/10
              Fit: 3/23/10
              Drug: 5/15/10
              FO?
              FLETC: SOON I HOPE

Comment

• /bumping this thread

Come on Region 3, wake up. The fight isn't over yet.
                USMS Region 3:

Applied Online: 8/5/09
                Info-Session: 8/19/09 Birmingham, AL
                Interview: 10/29/09 Atlanta, GA (Passed)
                TO: 1/19/10
                Submitted E-Qip: 1/23/10
                Medical Exam: 1/27/10, 1/29/10 (Cleared)
                FIT Test: 3/3/10 (Passed)
                BI Interview: 3/11/10
                Drug Screen: 6/30/10
                FLETC: ?????

Comment

• I'm with you...however after what was posted on the All Region FCIP thread it doesn't look good for Region 3, unless they decide soon to send a bunch of Region 3 folks to the February class.

Originally posted by FletcOrBust View Post
                  /bumping this thread

CBP Agent - Application September 2011 - Written Scheduled October 2011

USCP - Application January 2011 - TO January 2011 - POST Passed January 2011 - Application Review August 2011

USMS/ FCIP Region 3
                  Orientation - August 2009
                  CO - January 2010
                  Ready to be seated (Fit, Med, BI, Drug test completed) - July 2010
                  FCIP Ending Letter - March 2011
                  New Test - ???
                  FLETC - ???

Comment

• Originally posted by FletcOrBust View Post
                    /bumping this thread

Still Here! Just planning for the future and trying to make light of this FCIP mess. Good luck to everyone in the FCIP pipeline.
                    Region 3 Info(Birmingham)-8/17/09
                    Region 5 Info(Little Rock)-10/20/09
                    Region 3 Interview(Atlanta)-10/27/09
                    Region 3 T.O.-1/19/10
                    EQIP Submittted-1/28/10
                    Medical 1+2-2/5/10
                    B.I. Interview-3/1/10
                    Drug Test-6/16/10
                    Fit Test-(1st)3/22/10,(2nd)8/30/10,(3rd)2/28/2011
                    FLETC-4/7/2011

Comment

• FCIP program is dead. Obama put into effect, no one can be hired through the FCIP program after March 1. So, basically, there is one class left for the other several thousand of us across the country to get a spot. Unless you are a bilingual veteran with a masters degree, looks like we all better head back to the drawing board.

Comment

• So the non Vets with degrees and field experienceare more than likely left hanging in the wind and would have to go thorugh the NEW process all over again. I heard they were bringing back Deputy testing not sure when though. So from what I have read through here; I am under the impression if your not a vet it is hard to get into any FED agency? Is this true? Wish you all the best.

Comment

• No, what you need to do is score high enough on the written test to get into the best applicant category. If you score a 98% on the test- a vet would have to score an 88% to beat you (if they had a 10 point preference) Nobody knows when the test will be given or what it will entail. I can tell you that I along with many other DUSMS received and completed a sample last year- there will be a lot of writing and grammar if what we took was any indication. I hope in the meantime you guys and gals are not wasting your time because it is all taken into consideration- ie: military service, education, training etc. Keep your heads up and stay in shape.

Comment

• thanks DUSM. According to the sample was it similar to the TEA, because thats what it sounds like?
                            Region 3
                            Info (ATL)08/18/2009
                            Interview (ATL) October 27, 2009
                            T.O. January 15, 2010
                            E-Quip 1/20/10
                            Medical 2/16/10
                            B.I. 2/12/10
                            Drug TEST 3/3/10
                            Fit Test 4/5/10
                            FLETC?????????
                            Location???????????

"Dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you're willing to pay the price." -Vince Lombardi

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12725 users online. 489 members and 12236 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X