Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are quite a few folks getting calls on the Us Marshal, All FCIP thread.....all from other Regions. I haven't checked the individual region threads, but the NOv 18 class is filling quick
    USMS Region 3
    Info Session: Aug 2009 (Atlanta)
    Interview: 10/26/09 (Atlanta)
    Conditional Offer: 1/15/10
    BackgroundInt: 2/1/10
    Medical:2/15/10
    MedicalReview: 4/15/10
    FIT: 5/10/10 (Excellent)
    Drug: 6/5/10
    Fletc: APRIL 6, 2011!!!
    Duty Station: Laredo,Tx

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
    Border Patrol AgentApplied: 11/15/10
    Written: 12/27/10
    NOR: 12/29/10 (96)
    To:
    Medical:

Comment

• I know...Great for those guys...but curious about Region 3. I noticed that Atlanta has a new US Marshal as of October. Maybe she is getting ready to hire a bunch of Duputies!!!! :-) I have a feeling that my wait will continue into 2011.

[QUOTE=jtl323;2545199]There are quite a few folks getting calls on the Us Marshal, All FCIP thread.....all from other Regions. I haven't checked the individual region threads, but the NOv 18 class is filling quick [/QUOTE
      CBP Agent - Application September 2011 - Written Scheduled October 2011

USCP - Application January 2011 - TO January 2011 - POST Passed January 2011 - Application Review August 2011

USMS/ FCIP Region 3
      Orientation - August 2009
      CO - January 2010
      Ready to be seated (Fit, Med, BI, Drug test completed) - July 2010
      FCIP Ending Letter - March 2011
      New Test - ???
      FLETC - ???

Comment

• [QUOTE=leetaluna;2545321]I know...Great for those guys...but curious about Region 3. I noticed that Atlanta has a new US Marshal as of October. Maybe she is getting ready to hire a bunch of Duputies!!!! :-) I have a feeling that my wait will continue into 2011.

Originally posted by jtl323 View Post
        There are quite a few folks getting calls on the Us Marshal, All FCIP thread.....all from other Regions. I haven't checked the individual region threads, but the NOv 18 class is filling quick [/QUOTE
        I feel you pain as well.. Great for those guys and gals.. I am focused on Region 3.. Calls continue as recent as yesterday for Nov and Dec calls will continue..ATL would be great.. I dont need a bunch hired "teaIm" would be perfect lol. I mean if Tallahassee has a position(buddy got called last week), ATL TPA JAX MIA have to have a couple..just sayn..
        PT!!!! Who do you think you are joining? There are two groups of agents at FLETC. The ones pulling Gators down the road with instructors yelling at them are U.S. Marshals. The ones hanging out on the balcony drinking beer and laughing at the U.S. Marshals are us (and most of the other agencies).-jb74

Comment

• yeah i really want Atlanta...Birmingham would be good too...but like everyone else I would go anywhere...Love the DC and Maryland area too...I just have not heard of anyone getting the call for Atlanta or Birmingham. Crazy! Maybe that's gonna happen in 2011. I'm keeping the faith. 6 more chances after this Nov class.

USCP - Application January 2011 - TO January 2011 - POST Passed January 2011 - Application Review August 2011

USMS/ FCIP Region 3
          CO - January 2010
          New Test - ???
          FLETC - ???

Comment

• The new Marshal doesn't do the hiring. That will come from HQ/HR. And there are only 4 classes left, maybe 5, after the November class. I was down there earlier this year helping out with the academy and I believe there were new hires in that class, 1 or 2 that were going to Atlanta, I know there were 2 going to Tampa and 2 going to Miami.

Region 3 has been sending people to the Academy. It may just be hard to see how many from this forum because not all people visit the site.

Comment

• Originally posted by manstown View Post
              The new Marshal doesn't do the hiring. That will come from HQ/HR. And there are only 4 classes left, maybe 5, after the November class. I was down there earlier this year helping out with the academy and I believe there were new hires in that class, 1 or 2 that were going to Atlanta, I know there were 2 going to Tampa and 2 going to Miami.

Region 3 has been sending people to the Academy. It may just be hard to see how many from this forum because not all people visit the site.
              Thanks...I'm pretty sure I am far down on the list. Will keep waiting.

USMS/ FCIP Region 3
              CO - January 2010
              New Test - ???
              FLETC - ???

Comment

• Even if the Marshal doesn't do the hiring, doesn't he/she have a strong influence over Hr? I would think if they wanted person "a" that Hr would be happy to oblige.
                USMS Region 3
                Info Session: Aug 2009 (Atlanta)
                Interview: 10/26/09 (Atlanta)
                Conditional Offer: 1/15/10
                BackgroundInt: 2/1/10
                Medical:2/15/10
                MedicalReview: 4/15/10
                FIT: 5/10/10 (Excellent)
                Drug: 6/5/10
                Fletc: APRIL 6, 2011!!!
                Duty Station: Laredo,Tx

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
                Border Patrol AgentApplied: 11/15/10
                Written: 12/27/10
                NOR: 12/29/10 (96)
                To:
                Medical:

Comment

• Originally posted by jtl323 View Post
                  Even if the Marshal doesn't do the hiring, doesn't he/she have a strong influence over Hr? I would think if they wanted person "a" that Hr would be happy to oblige.
                  You'd think. They do have a say and could request someone. But that is if they have the time to look over the list before HR/HQ fills the spot.

Comment

• Region 3...where is the loveeeeeeeee! February...lets hope for a February call!
                    Had my first office Thanksgiving meal...lord help me make it through the holidays with all this food! Extra workouts are in order for the next 2 months! Sorry I know that was random...just checking in on Region 3.

USMS/ FCIP Region 3
                    CO - January 2010
                    New Test - ???
                    FLETC - ???

Comment

• Originally posted by leetaluna View Post
                      . . . Had my first office Thanksgiving meal...lord help me make it through the holidays with all this food! Extra workouts are in order for the next 2 months! . . .
                      now that is funny!!!

haven't checked in or written in a while . . . like most of you, just waiting on the call . . . email . . . messenger bird . . . smoke signal . . . anything!!!

my FIT expired in september but i am actually REALLY excited to re-take my FIT. i scored excellent and superior in every category the first time around and i am going to crush those scores for my retest.

said it once and i will say it again . . . get into crossfit!!!

for those having trouble taking time off your run . . . get into some POSE running classes. don't know what it is? look it up. i am now running a sub 9 minute mile and a half and still improving. POSE and crossfit have made huge differences.

Comment

• anything new for anyone in region 3?

Comment

• Originally posted by G13 View Post
                          anything new for anyone in region 3?
                          Nope, not here. I've heard nothing but crickets for months now.
                          USMS Region 3:

Applied Online: 8/5/09
                          Info-Session: 8/19/09 Birmingham, AL
                          Interview: 10/29/09 Atlanta, GA (Passed)
                          TO: 1/19/10
                          Submitted E-Qip: 1/23/10
                          Medical Exam: 1/27/10, 1/29/10 (Cleared)
                          FIT Test: 3/3/10 (Passed)
                          BI Interview: 3/11/10
                          Drug Screen: 6/30/10
                          FLETC: ?????

Comment

• I haven't seen anything posted in here in a long time. Strange, I wonder what's going on?

Comment

• NO news is good news, but def ready for something to happen.. I stopped using logic some time ago..
                              PT!!!! Who do you think you are joining? There are two groups of agents at FLETC. The ones pulling Gators down the road with instructors yelling at them are U.S. Marshals. The ones hanging out on the balcony drinking beer and laughing at the U.S. Marshals are us (and most of the other agencies).-jb74

Comment

• !!

Originally posted by leetaluna View Post
                                Region 3...where is the loveeeeeeeee! February...lets hope for a February call!
                                Had my first office Thanksgiving meal...lord help me make it through the holidays with all this food! Extra workouts are in order for the next 2 months! Sorry I know that was random...just checking in on Region 3.
                                OMG, I'm with you on that, leetaluna! This time of year makes it most difficult to keep in shape, especially with all the meals, nightfall at 4:30, and the freezing cold (here in Chicago, anyway).

Still, we gotta keep each other motivated and pumped about staying fit so we ALL make it is FLETC and kick *** on our Fit tests!
                                Info Session: August 2009 @ Miami
                                Make up Interview, Writing Test, Prints (region 3): February 23, 2010 @ Baltimore
                                Conditional Offer: April 30, 2010
                                e-qip submitted: May 25, 2010
                                Medical Exam 1 & 2: May 25 & 27, 2010
                                Background interview: June 21, 2010, cleared August 8, 2010
                                Fit Test: July 8, 2010
                                Drug Test: December 28, 2010
                                FLETC: SOON PLEASE!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10899 users online. 377 members and 10522 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X