300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suspended license

If you ever had a suspended license,would that hurt you any? I got 3 no insurace tickets in one year when I was 21.Im now 28

It's not a good thing.
    Le gra'sta De' a Theim.
    Galic: By The Grace Of God Go I.

Comment

no as long as u have had a clean record driving for the last 7 years or so (21-28) you will be fine.....i know cops and feds with DUI's on their records....they all tell me the same thing...."stay clean for 3-5 years after the incident so the agency you are applying for can see it is a one time thing and won't happen again".....again since its been 7 years i doubt that would have a huge effect on your hiring process especially if u have responsible work experience in that time span as well....but again i can be wrong

Comment

I got 3 no insurace tickets in one year when I was 21.
        And the first two didnt teach you anything? WTF over?

Comment

Originally posted by DaShwstoppahbk View Post
          no as long as u have had a clean record driving for the last 7 years or so (21-28) you will be fine.....i know cops and feds with DUI's on their records....they all tell me the same thing...."stay clean for 3-5 years after the incident so the agency you are applying for can see it is a one time thing and won't happen again".....again since its been 7 years i doubt that would have a huge effect on your hiring process especially if u have responsible work experience in that time span as well....but again i can be wrong
          I doubt many agencies would hire someone with a DUI on there record no matter how long ago it occurred.

Comment

hey think what u want all im saying is that i know people in FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AND POLICE positions that have DUIs on their records.......again im not sayin it will be easy to get in to those agencies.....but its not impossible.....many people think it is.....but you may be the one that is wrong.....your telling me that if u make a dumb mistake like a DUI when your a kid that you mise as well choose a new career field because of it?....sorry dont buy it.....again hard drugs is one thing....as is domestic violence.....but if you have a few mistakes on ur driving record and stay clean for a few years....you will be fine

Comment

Originally posted by Unit453 View Post
              And the first two didnt teach you anything? WTF over?
              The first two was my fault.The third I was driving a friends car cause he was drunk.I dont drink so,it was better for me to drive and risk a ticket.

Comment

Taurus,

You will have to answer to those tickets and you mentioned suspended license. Have all your ducks in a row Name, Date, Time. I hope the rest of you driving history is really clean. No Bull.
                Le gra'sta De' a Theim.
                Galic: By The Grace Of God Go I.

Comment

Be honest about them. As long as you have a good head on your shoulders and a clean background you should be good.

Comment

Yeah,background is good. Thanks fellas

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12979 users online. 494 members and 12485 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X