300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USSS-UD Hiring Process

I have been reading everything I can about the US Secret Service Uniformed Division and I am a bit confused.

It seems that people are getting their initial interview and POST together. I took my POST at the end of June and 2 weeks ago I received an email notification that I passed. I have not had any interviews yet. Is this normal? What kind of time frame should I be expecting for each step to follow? Also how much of this is done in DC (How many trips will I have to take?) I live 400 miles from DC so it is not too long a drive but I will need to budget and plan for it.

Thanks in advance.

First thing yes it is normal. My POST and my Initial interview were months apart.
    Second thing is you don't have to drive to DC to continue in the process. You should be visiting your local field office for all the processing. Third thing is there is a huge 73 page link about every think you would want to know about the Uniformed division in this same Law Enforcement Job Center Page.

Comment

In case your having trouble finding it, http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...secret+service
      USSS UD
      Applied: May 27th, 2009
      Passed POST: July 13th, 2009
      Initial Interview: July 23rd, 2009
      Conditional Offer: August 3rd, 2009
      Panel Packet: August 6th-12th, 2009
      Panel Interview: August 26th, 2009
      Polygraph: November 5th, 2009
      Rejection Letter: December 19th, 2009

Seattle PD
      Applied: July 6th, 2009
      Civil Service Exam: Sept. 12th 2009
      NOR: Passed, 86.18%

Comment

Sorry for the delay in this but thanks for the info. I am excited, I have my initial interview scheduled.

Thanks again

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10859 users online. 506 members and 10353 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X