300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready to move on

Figured I would go out on a limb and see if anyone was aware of a department interested in hiring someone with experience. I have been a full time police officer for six years and my wife and I decided it is time to move on. While staying close to Illinois/Indiana has its advantages, I am more than willing to look into departments farther away. Not interested in federal emplyment.

Thanks ahead of time

Check out Durham, Raleigh, Chapel Hill and Cary, NC. Cary is constantly rated as one of the best places to relocate, Raleigh is always lauded as a great place for single professionals (not sure what you meant by moving on) and Apex (its' neighbor) was just voted #3 on the most popular place for families to relocate. Great place to live, low taxes too...

Comment

Sorry, should have been more clear. My wife and kid are going with me. We agreed that it is time to move on to a different location. We are not really picky right now where we go.

Comment

Since that's the case, check out Cary, Apex, Holly Springs (NC). There are more relocated people here than natives.....a lot from NJ, NY, OH and IL (from the IBM days).

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12221 users online. 449 members and 11772 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X