300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. Marshals Region 7

I figured I would start this thread for people that start getting any feedback or TO's that interviewed out of region 7.

I have not seen a TO or regret letter; however I did hear from the Recruiter in Phoenix that folks that did in interview for region 7 have received their letter of regret. Also sounds like they are going to stick to the first of August to send the TOs out.

I also found out that there is a FLETC class scheduled for Aug 20, but that class is for those that have been waiting for the last year. Got the feeling that October was going to be for the first round of FCIP folks.
    Last edited by Uriel711; 07-13-2009, 03:15 PM. Reason: added detail

Comment

I got my letter of regret last week (Houston). You guys should be good. Good luck!

Comment

Boxer,
        Did you take the written assessment?

Comment

Originally posted by USN MWD View Post
          Boxer,
          Did you take the written assessment?
          No. I wasn't selected for the interview.

Comment

Boxer,

I thought you were selected for the interview?

Comment

Originally posted by dotcomer View Post
              Boxer,

I thought you were selected for the interview?
              Unfortunately no, I wasn't selected. I've got some other jobs in the works though.

I wish y'all the best.

Comment

Just wondering if anyone from Albuquerque has received a letter yet?

Comment

Has anyone from Region 7 heard ANYTHING?

Comment

No one will hear anything until late July/early August =(

Comment

I assumed any day now. Guys that interviewed around June 1 for region 2 was getting their offers around July 1st, one month later. I interviewed June 22nd so was hoping things would start happening around the week of July 20th.

Fingers crossed!
                      Last edited by dotcomer; 07-18-2009, 02:14 PM.

Comment

After my interview and writing sample, I got a letter that said they won't finish compiling the applicants till the end of July. So this being a government work, expect up ALL the way up to the 31st. Then maybe not even till August. So after they send out the TO's, you still have the background, medical and Fit Test.

Comment

I actually had a Deputy Marshal contact me in regards to my background a few weeks ago. He had a question about the University I attended for my degree. Guess he was just verifying this and hope that is a good sign.

Comment

Have you gotten a TO yet? or do you think that was just a check of your qualifications? I'm assuming they are going to send out a personal history packet via e-mail, then once that is sent in, they will do the background whenever they get it. I did get a feeling, they already did a short background check based on the info I sent into after the Info Session.
                            Last edited by Allen705; 07-19-2009, 10:32 AM.

Comment

No I did not get a TO yet, but I just think they were checking qualifications. I mean people can list anything on there, so they just wanted to make sure I had a degree and where it was from.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4290 users online. 189 members and 4101 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X