Clear All

• knight43
    replied
    qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    Last edited by knight43; 03-28-2010, 05:10 PM. Reason: idk

Leave a comment:

• ask80
    replied
    i went through the process with SD harbor police back in 2004 and had the panel interview. i was told to wait outside and they brought me in. they told me on the spot i passed. things may have changed.

Leave a comment:

• Gearilla
    replied
    Originally posted by DT1708 View Post
    I guess the only thing you can do is wait and see. Just out of curiosity what agency was this with, or was it a local PD.
    San Diego Harbor Police

Leave a comment:

• the constant
    replied
    I've been on interviews for several fed panels and I was only told at one (ICE IEA) that I passed on the spot. From looking at other people, this seems to be the exception, rather than the rule.

I had to wait a year+ to hear anything back on my ATF interview

Leave a comment:

• DT1708
    replied
    I guess the only thing you can do is wait and see. Just out of curiosity what agency was this with, or was it a local PD.

Leave a comment:

• Gearilla
    started a topic Panel Interview question

Panel Interview question

So after months of awaiting my panel interview, it finally happened. 7 questions in 15 minutes. I believe my answers were strong, and my tone, appearance and demeanor were spot on. Afterwards they sent me outside to stew a bit (5mins), then invited me back in. I was told they could not yet give me an answer, but would be in touch one way or another "in time." When I asked how long, the reply was again "in time." So, am I screwed? Or is this a normal part of the process? This is my first and only experience with law enforcement hiring process.

Thanks for any feedback.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5171 users online. 364 members and 4807 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X