300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panel Interview question

So after months of awaiting my panel interview, it finally happened. 7 questions in 15 minutes. I believe my answers were strong, and my tone, appearance and demeanor were spot on. Afterwards they sent me outside to stew a bit (5mins), then invited me back in. I was told they could not yet give me an answer, but would be in touch one way or another "in time." When I asked how long, the reply was again "in time." So, am I screwed? Or is this a normal part of the process? This is my first and only experience with law enforcement hiring process.

Thanks for any feedback.

I guess the only thing you can do is wait and see. Just out of curiosity what agency was this with, or was it a local PD.

Comment

I've been on interviews for several fed panels and I was only told at one (ICE IEA) that I passed on the spot. From looking at other people, this seems to be the exception, rather than the rule.

I had to wait a year+ to hear anything back on my ATF interview

Comment

Originally posted by DT1708 View Post
        I guess the only thing you can do is wait and see. Just out of curiosity what agency was this with, or was it a local PD.
        San Diego Harbor Police

Comment

i went through the process with SD harbor police back in 2004 and had the panel interview. i was told to wait outside and they brought me in. they told me on the spot i passed. things may have changed.

Comment

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
            Last edited by knight43; 03-28-2010, 06:10 PM. Reason: idk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13014 users online. 481 members and 12533 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X