X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • logic305
    Forum Member
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Rufus
    I got my TO friday. I interviewed in Boston 10/23.
    thats good to hear good luck!!!

Comment

• ni86
      Forum Member
      • Jan 2009

Has anyone tried to schedule for their medical? I've been calling the medical unit since this morning and haven't had any luck

Comment

• Code21
        Forum Member
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by ni86
        Has anyone tried to schedule for their medical? I've been calling the medical unit since this morning and haven't had any luck
        Same here, I was just about to ask the same thing. There are probably A LOT of applicants calling in this morning so Im sure we'll get a hold of someone eventually lol.

Logic- dont stress too much, it seems as though all of the other regions had their TO's send out over several days. Hang in there buddy!

Comment

• logic305
          Forum Member
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Code21
          Same here, I was just about to ask the same thing. There are probably A LOT of applicants calling in this morning so Im sure we'll get a hold of someone eventually lol.

Logic- dont stress too much, it seems as though all of the other regions had their TO's send out over several days. Hang in there buddy!
          thanks alot and i hope u guys can get threw 4 ur medical

Comment

• NightFAMer
            Forum Member
            • Jul 2009

Just called the 2nd number on the sheet and got through right away....

Originally posted by logic305
            thanks alot and i hope u guys can get threw 4 ur medical

Comment

• 1stForceRecon
              Forum Member
              • Nov 2009

I just called the Federal Occupational Health Center, after leaving a message with HQ, and scheduled my medical. The earliest date available was the 12th of January 2010.

Once I spoke to HQ (after leaving a message the HQ rep called right back), the rep then e-mailed me two packages. One contained the medical forms needed for when I complete Part I medical, and the second was an "Appointment Letter" which is to be faxed back to HQ within 7 days of receiving the e-mail.

Best of luck too all of you!!!

Marine Scout Snipers lead the way!!!!

Comment

• uofmgrad06
                Forum Member
                • Nov 2009

Medical scheduled for 12/14. Happy that I don't have to wait 30-90 for my medical...probably just for the results.
                USMS FCIP Region 1

Information Session: 7/22/09 Boston, MA
                Interview: 10/6/09 Philadelphia, PA
                T.O.: 12/04/09
                E-QIP Submitted: 12/09/09
                Medical 1: 12/14/09
                Medical 2: 12/15/09
                B.I.: 12/29/09
                Drug Test: 1/29/10
                Fit Test:3/25/10 (passed)
                B.I. Cleared: 11/29/10
                FLETC: ???

Comment

• BigDal
                  Forum Member
                  • Nov 2009

I wish i had found this forum a couple weeks ago when i was startin to freak out from the waiting game. Got My C.O. as well on friday at 445. Information sesession July 28. I interviewed Oct. 6 at 8AM.

Does anyone know when they inform us which location we will assigned to?

Comment

• Code21
                    Forum Member
                    • Feb 2008

BigDal- you'll find out where you're stationed when you receive your final offer. Check out the other regions like 2, 7, 6, & 4 because they are ahead of us and starting to get calls to go down to FLETC. It will give you a general idea of what the next few months may look like.

I set up my medical for 12/21. Anyone get an email from ASB yet?
                    Last edited by Code21; 12-08-2009, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• BigDal
                      Forum Member
                      • Nov 2009

I set up my medical for this Thursday and the following tuesday but i have yet to recieve the email with the paperwork for our medical and have yet to recieve anything from ASB. i think they said ASB will contact us within 30 days.

Is there any other guys from the Pittsburgh area still alive in the process?

My buddy was telling me about FLETC training the other night. he was down there for IRS CID but gave be the rundown. sounds like a blast. he also said that the Marshals were kinda of the meatheads of all the agencys training there, lol. cant wait.

Comment

• pa1982
                        Forum Member
                        • Jul 2009

I had a coworker interview for region 8 last week. He said the Marshals there told him they were going to be getting their 13's within the next year or two. Has anyone else heard this?

Comment

• gtstq
                          Forum Member
                          • Nov 2009

Most that I've heard is that they are working on getting the Journeyman 13 for the Marshals, but as far as I know, they haven't gotten it yet. Granted, I'm not exactly in the middle of the financial portion of things, but I'm pretty sure they'd let me know if that had passed yet. So as far as I know, the Marshals are still behind almost every other agency out there.

Comment

• manstown
                            Forum Member
                            • Mar 2005

We just got our 12's this past September. There have been talks about getting 13's, but that has calmed a little. Could happen, who knows. But with getting our 12's and 1811, that has been a huge leap for USMS.

Comment

• rebel81
                              Forum Member
                              • Dec 2009

yay, T.O recieved interviewed boston 10/21

Comment

• keyz5542001
                                Forum Member
                                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by BigDal
                                I set up my medical for this Thursday and the following tuesday but i have yet to recieve the email with the paperwork for our medical and have yet to recieve anything from ASB. i think they said ASB will contact us within 30 days.

Is there any other guys from the Pittsburgh area still alive in the process?

My buddy was telling me about FLETC training the other night. he was down there for IRS CID but gave be the rundown. sounds like a blast. he also said that the Marshals were kinda of the meatheads of all the agencys training there, lol. cant wait.
                                Good I cant wait aswell!
                                Information Session: May 2009
                                Interview: Jun 2009
                                Medical Cleared: Dec 2009
                                BI Cleared: Jan 2010
                                Fit: Passed: Jan 2010/Jun 2010
                                FLETC: 07/29/2010

"I can hear you. The rest of the world hears you. And the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon."

President Bush, Sept. 14, 2001, addressing police, firefighters and rescue workers at Ground Zero.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 33560 users online. 57 members and 33503 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...