300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by manstown View Post
    I was told 7 instead of 13. Who knows what's going to happen? Still a good amount of classes either way you look at it.
    good point, manstown...7 is better than 0! Once again, thanks for the intel.
    10/23/2009: Medical - Part 1
    10/26/2009: Medical - Part 2
    12/14/2009: Drug Test
    01/04/2010: FIT Test (52 PU, 48 SU, 9:58 1.5 MR
    01/11/2010: BI Complete
    02/17/2010: FLETC Date

Comment

• Deleted Post
      Last edited by napman20; 05-25-2015, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• Deleted Post
        Last edited by napman20; 05-25-2015, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• well if it's only seven classes this fiscal year, three have gone by already if i'm not mistaken, so that only leaves four classes between now and the end of the fiscal year with roughly 48 in a class, so 192 hires for all the regions put together....that's pretty depressing and translates into a lot of us getting screwed over who have invested quite a bit of time and money in this process. Even for those who have completed everything, the odds of being hired have now dropped dramatically.

Comment

• Wow that hurts. . .especially since we were one of the later regions to go through the process.

Comment

• I don't think it will be a matter of not getting hired, it will be more of a when.

Comment

• Exactly....Just because they may be cutting classes now doesn't mean everyone is out. Over the past 2 1/2 years the Marshals have hired a ton compared to the past. But cutting classes certainly doesn't mean everyone that doesn't go this year is done for good.

Comment

• I wonder if our region will get alittle pushed because the other regions have already put some people through. with all these different regions and only 7 classes in 2010, thats not good. real depressing. i went from thinking well be going to fletc in march or april to now maybe 2011. i was expecting to get final offers within a month. i wish i didnt read the thread. i would like to know the reason.

Comment

• This was posted in another thread . . .

Basic Deputy U.S. Marshal (CITP 024) BDUSM 005 2/17/10 - 6/24/10 TBA
                    Basic Deputy U.S. Marshal (CITP 027) BDUSM 006 3/4/10 - 7/12/10 TBA
                    Basic Deputy U.S. Marshal (CITP 031) BDUSM 007 4/1/10 - 8/9/10 TBA
                    Basic Deputy U.S. Marshal (CITP 034) BDUSM 008 4/22/10 - 8/30/10 TBA
                    Basic Deputy U.S. Marshal (CITP 038) BDUSM 009 5/13/10 - 9/21/10 TBA
                    Basic Deputy U.S. Marshal (CITP 042) BDUSM 010 6/9/10 - 10/18/10 TBA
                    Basic Deputy U.S. Marshal (CITP 046) BDUSM 011 7/1/10 - 11/9/10 TBA
                    Basic Deputy U.S. Marshal (CITP 051) BDUSM 101 7/29/10 - 12/9/10 TBA
                    Basic Deputy U.S. Marshal (CITP 056) BDUSM 102 8/26/10 - 1/12/11
                    Basic Deputy U.S. Marshal (CITP 060) BDUSM 103 9/23/10 - 2/8/11 TBA

Not to beat a dead horse or get poeple more anxious but why are they having the investigators do out BI's on such priority.

Comment

• I believe the priority thing is just normal procedure. My BI was finished in early August. My BI told me the same thing. "I need to meet with you this week. This has top priority and needs done this week." I thought "man, I'm in!!" Then I started reading this forum and saw how many others were told the exact same thing. I think we are all going to have a lot more questions than answers for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by irishLEO View Post
                        I believe the priority thing is just normal procedure. My BI was finished in early August. My BI told me the same thing. "I need to meet with you this week. This has top priority and needs done this week." I thought "man, I'm in!!" Then I started reading this forum and saw how many others were told the exact same thing. I think we are all going to have a lot more questions than answers for a while.
                        I believe the reason why the meeting was priority for all of us, is because that is the longest part of the process; therefore, it is crucial that the background get started quickly.
                        Last edited by 1stForceRecon; 01-27-2010, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by napman20 View Post
                          It will be a tough call.
                          Sounds like it just got easier... I don't know why I am happy right now, maybe it is that I am going to be able to file for unemployment come 1 Jun 2010... I am to deep in not to keep going, head up and push through.

Comment

• just had my medical part I, uncorrected vision is 20/200, guess this is going to be a deal breaker. (

Comment

• Originally posted by JJ2009 View Post
                              just had my medical part I, uncorrected vision is 20/200, guess this is going to be a deal breaker. (
                              JJ,

I too had my Medical Part I today.
                              Last edited by 1stForceRecon; 01-27-2010, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1stForceRecon View Post
                                JJ,

I too had my Medical Part I today in Newark, NJ. Everything came out well for Medical Part I, HOWEVER, I won't lie and admit I had a hell of a time with that damn breathing thru a machine test, LoL. That was the weirdest feeling I've ever experienced, LoL.

Don't sweat the vision, I'm sure their are ways around it for you. Did the nurse tell you what you can do? I suggest going to your primary physician and seeing what he/she suggest.

1st Force Reconnaissance
                                Marine Scout Sniper
                                totally agree! I had such a hard witm with the breathing test, tried like 10 times to get A.

the nurse said I should consider LASIK but also said to wait see what USMS medical review doctor says... i guess just have to be prepared for the worst...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13764 users online. 245 members and 13519 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X