Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Marshal Region 1

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bi

    Similar to Irish. So logic305, you are unique just like everybody else! As a recomendation, try not using so many CAPS in your writting, it seems you are either excited or angry

    Comment


    • Originally posted by gman158 View Post
      Similar to Irish. So logic305, you are unique just like everybody else! As a recomendation, try not using so many CAPS in your writting, it seems you are either excited or angry
      First of all I don't know who you are second of all your in the wrong region and third of I think your the one a "little excited there or angry" oh and one more thing do you think you can check my paper it's due and I need to turn it in to my professor I want to make sure its all correct since your an expert, oh one more thing don't take this chat room to the heart get a life out of this chat room and try to have a little more confidence in yourself it looks like you need it.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by logic305 View Post
        First of all I don't know who you are second of all your in the wrong region and third of I think your the one a "little excited there or angry" oh and one more thing do you think you can check my paper it's due and I need to turn it in to my professor I want to make sure its all correct since your an expert, oh one more thing don't take this chat room to the heart get a life out of this chat room and try to have a little more confidence in yourself it looks like you need it.
        Wow! You are actually a Sheriff, that's scarey.

        Comment


        • Logic-- He meant nothing by it, we all try and keep this forum lite and joke around. Remember, what you type can not be taken back. There are several Marshal's that float around here. Be mindful of what you broadcast as it may come back to bite you. I'm sure you are just having a bad day, but don't let that define you on this forum.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by logic305 View Post
            First of all I don't know who you are second of all your in the wrong region and third of I think your the one a "little excited there or angry" oh and one more thing do you think you can check my paper it's due and I need to turn it in to my professor I want to make sure its all correct since your an expert, oh one more thing don't take this chat room to the heart get a life out of this chat room and try to have a little more confidence in yourself it looks like you need it.
            Hope the paper for the professor doesn't read like this post........Take it easy Francis..

            Comment


            • Originally posted by borninblue View Post
              Don't know if anyone could answer this one, but I was wondering this the other day. If you get a TO does it mean you will eventually get hired on if you successfully complete the entire process?

              What I was wondering is if say you get a TO for region 1, and lets say there are 80 slots open for example. Lets also say 90 TO's are given out, and everyone completes the process successfully. What happens to the 10 other people since there are not enough slots open? Will they just be held until the next process when more slots are open, or are they just out of luck and have to apply again with the next announcement?
              Manstown do you have any input on this?
              "In valor there is hope"

              Comment


              • Originally posted by irishLEO View Post
                Logic-- He meant nothing by it, we all try and keep this forum lite and joke around. Remember, what you type can not be taken back. There are several Marshal's that float around here. Be mindful of what you broadcast as it may come back to bite you. I'm sure you are just having a bad day, but don't let that define you on this forum.
                irishLEO

                Your right I was having a bad day I got some news form someone about something and i was a little , sorry guys for not being professional its really not me and also to gman158.

                Comment


                • No problem bro. I know bad news can make things seem worse then what they really are. Hope everything worked out for you bro, hang in there.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by irishLEO View Post
                    No problem bro. I know bad news can make things seem worse then what they really are. Hope everything worked out for you bro, hang in there.
                    thanks alot and just for the record i know you guys like to joke around but i was blinded for moment

                    Comment


                    • you're right. DUSMS do lurk here-I'm one of them.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by borninblue View Post
                        Manstown do you have any input on this?
                        Unfortunately getting a TO doesn't always mean a job even if you finish the process. I can't be certain what will happen, but I do know a few buddies that have been put through the entire process with agencies only to get a letter saying they were going with better qualified candidates.

                        It makes little to no sense because of the money invested in the person and the process. No one really has the job until the call with the offer comes.

                        If I were to guess, and take it for just that, if there were 80 slots and 90 people were given TO's, those 10 not offered a job would be placed on a waiting list for either that Region to open up again, could be asked to go somewhere else or may not hear anything at all. I know two guys that went through the 07 FCIP with me that are still waiting for an offer.

                        There are a lot of factors. One being that current DUSM's, for some reason, will take some CITP slots because they either didn't complete CITP during the conversion process, or they weren't medically cleared when there time came up, and so on and so on.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by manstown View Post
                          Unfortunately getting a TO doesn't always mean a job even if you finish the process. I can't be certain what will happen, but I do know a few buddies that have been put through the entire process with agencies only to get a letter saying they were going with better qualified candidates.

                          It makes little to no sense because of the money invested in the person and the process. No one really has the job until the call with the offer comes.

                          If I were to guess, and take it for just that, if there were 80 slots and 90 people were given TO's, those 10 not offered a job would be placed on a waiting list for either that Region to open up again, could be asked to go somewhere else or may not hear anything at all. I know two guys that went through the 07 FCIP with me that are still waiting for an offer.

                          There are a lot of factors. One being that current DUSM's, for some reason,
                          will take some CITP slots because they either didn't complete CITP during the conversion process, or they weren't medically cleared when there time came up, and so on and so on.
                          Thanks again, kinda what I figured. Wonder if the guys from 07 were able to enter the 09 FCIP process or what human resources is telling them. Has to be frustrating on their end.
                          "In valor there is hope"

                          Comment


                          • "Any body calls me Francis and I'll Kill ya!".....come on? am I the only one who caught the stripes reference? good one!

                            Originally posted by manstown View Post
                            Hope the paper for the professor doesn't read like this post........Take it easy Francis..

                            Comment


                            • Nope.......I got it! LMAO!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by NightFAMer View Post
                                "Any body calls me Francis and I'll Kill ya!".....come on? am I the only one who caught the stripes reference? good one!
                                Did I show my age on that one?

                                Borninblue,

                                Not sure what they were told. Guess the thinking behind that was if they started with the 09 group they may have lost their spot in the pipeline. Couldn't really tell you the answer to that. It all goes to the don't wait for something that might not happen. It's a great job with a ton of potential to have a lot of fun. But it's still not a job until the offer comes.
                                Last edited by manstown; 01-03-2010, 04:07 PM.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 11114 users online. 380 members and 10734 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X