Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was contacted by background investigators today. I have my interview tomorrow a.m. Just curious those of you who have had yours did you wear a suit or just go business casual.
    USMS FCIP Region 1

Information Session: 7/22/09 Boston, MA
    Interview: 10/6/09 Philadelphia, PA
    T.O.: 12/04/09
    E-QIP Submitted: 12/09/09
    Medical 1: 12/14/09
    Medical 2: 12/15/09
    B.I.: 12/29/09
    Drug Test: 1/29/10
    Fit Test:3/25/10 (passed)
    B.I. Cleared: 11/29/10
    FLETC: ???

Comment

• Originally posted by uofmgrad06 View Post
      I was contacted by background investigators today. I have my interview tomorrow a.m. Just curious those of you who have had yours did you wear a suit or just go business casual.
      I went in uniform because i just got off of work but if ur off i think you might want to look to par (shirt and tie and clean shave) iam thinking these guys might give a feed back to the region/usms and good luck

Comment

I was contacted by background investigators today. I have my interview tomorrow a.m. Just curious those of you who have had yours did you wear a suit or just go business casual.
        I would highly recommend at minimum shirt and tie, with a nice pair of slacks. They can make notes in the file like dressed poorly etc. They are evealuating who you are and if you are a liability to the security of the United States. It seems you have made a great impression already; keep it up with this interview.
        Information Session: May 2009
        Interview: Jun 2009
        Medical Cleared: Dec 2009
        BI Cleared: Jan 2010
        Fit: Passed: Jan 2010/Jun 2010
        FLETC: 07/29/2010

"I can hear you. The rest of the world hears you. And the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon."

President Bush, Sept. 14, 2001, addressing police, firefighters and rescue workers at Ground Zero.

Comment

• Thanks logic and keyz, I think I'm just going to play it safe and go with a suit.
          USMS FCIP Region 1

Comment

• Originally posted by kraemski View Post
            Is there anyone else that has still not heard anything further about their background?
            I have not yet been contacted.
            Last edited by 1stForceRecon; 01-27-2010, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• I had my B.I. this morning and all that was done was a verification of my e-qip, no further references needed. Nothing to do now but sit back and wait...hopefully not too long.
              USMS FCIP Region 1

Comment

• I also met with my background investigator earlier today and he just confirmed everything on my e-qip. He met with some of my references before I met with him.

Comment

• replied that she had receieved everything but i have no heard anything from the actual investigator.
                  Last edited by BigDal; 01-21-2010, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• I e-mailed H.R. that I have yet to hear anything or receive anything concerning my b.g.. Haven't heard anything from anybody yet! Very frustrating. There has to be some logical reason.

Comment

• It is the holiday season. Sit back and relax. Most government employees have use or loose and since the carry over is only 240 hours they use it.

If you have sent it via e-mail, fax or snail mail you should have confirmation proof that it was sent out if anything goes TU and just resend if you made copies. (Hint: make copies of everything).

Comment

• for those of you who have had your B.I.'s. Did you have 1 investigator or 2? Just curious...
                        USMS FCIP Region 1

Comment

for those of you who have had your B.I.'s. Did you have 1 investigator or 2? Just curious...
                          When DHS did my background in March, I had two investigators because I went to college about two hours away from home. So they hired another person to interview contacts near my school.

Comment

• I have a question for anyone familiar with the Leo GS pay. As you advance up the GS ladder, do you stay at the same step from say GS-7 to GS-9. For example, if you are at GS-7 step 5, then go to GS-9, will it be GS-9 step 5 or GS-9 step 1? Thanks.

Comment

• You'll go up to the next level closest to your old base. Basically find your base salary from a 7 and look at what is close to that as a 9 and then go up one step.

Comment

• interviews

Originally posted by uofmgrad06 View Post
                                for those of you who have had your B.I.'s. Did you have 1 investigator or 2? Just curious...
                                At first I was under the impression that there would only be one investigator doing my background. Thinking that he would have a lot of calls to make and traveling to do. But that thought quickly fizzled away when I got a call from another investigator in another state I had lived in. So I guess (this is just a hunch) that if you've lived in different places they send your packet to that office for them to conduct their part of the investigation in that state. otherwise that's a lot of traveling for one investigator (especially for those of us who are military) to do on his own. I could be wrong though.

Rider
                                "The merit of an action lies in finishing it to the end." Genghis Khan

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7924 users online. 245 members and 7679 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X