300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NightFAMer View Post
    ANy chance of changing preferences this late? I put NJ and NYC but with the pay cut I may want maine or vermont or central PA. Oh and am I the only who has to wait over a month and a half for a medical date? wtf? I just went to the same place for a dea medical 4 weeks ago....
    NightFamer,

I too have to wait a month.
    Last edited by 1stForceRecon; 01-27-2010, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• submitted eqip and signaure forms today, also got a reply back fromHR they have received it. Medical was all done today too.

things are rollin, good luck to all region 1 applicants.

Info session boston-7/24
      Inteview passed 10/21
      T.O. 12/4
      EQIP Submitted 12/15
      Medical 12/15
      FIT?
      FLETC?

Comment

• I am taking it the same place....the 4th and 23rd of January. Good Luck!

Originally posted by 1stForceRecon View Post
        NightFamer,

I too have to wait a month. I am scheduled for my Part 1 on January 12th, and Part II on January 23rd at the Federal BLDG in Newark, NJ. No rush, being the physical is the LAST portion of the hiring process. I just hope the Background moves quickly, which is what typically takes a while.

Your background for FAMS was a little easier, because they sent and continue to send people to NM without clearance and usually clear them once they have arrived to FLETC in NM. The good news for you, here, is the Background/clearance can simply be transfered from your current job (though an 1801) if done a short time ago.

NightFamer, don't stress the medical date too much, as I anticipate everything will work out JUST fine for us.

1st Force Reconnaissance
        Marine Scout Sniper

Comment

• Does anyone have an email or phone number from which they got a confirmation on your eqip and signature pages.

Comment

• I didn't get an email confirmation from my signature page submissions. I wrote an email to the individual who sent me my eqip information email and asked if they had recieved my faxed signature pages. She wrote back with a simple affirmative and now I know I'm good to go. A confirmation wasn't automatically sent to me though.

Comment

• Originally posted by fduflyer View Post
              I didn't get an email confirmation from my signature page submissions. I wrote an email to the individual who sent me my eqip information email and asked if they had recieved my faxed signature pages. She wrote back with a simple affirmative and now I know I'm good to go. A confirmation wasn't automatically sent to me though.
              Same here. Just got medical dates for January 5th and 8th.
              Region 1 info. session (Philly)-07/21/09
              Region 3 info. session (Birmingham)-08/17/09
              Region 1 Interview (Philly)-10/05/09
              Region 5 info. session (Little Rock)-10/20/09
              Region 1 CO-12/04/09
              Medical Part 1-01/08/10
              Medical Part 2-01/11/10
              Background Meeting-01/10
              Drug Test-01/10
              FIT-02/23/10 (passed)
              FLETC-04/01/10

Comment

• I got Jan 26th and 29th for my medical. Can anyone top that with a later date? Haha

Comment

• Im making the drive down to NYC Fri and Mon to get my medical done. Boston didnt have dates open until the end of Jan.

Comment

• Originally posted by NightFAMer View Post
                    I am taking it the same place....the 4th and 23rd of January. Good Luck!
                    NightFamer,

The first date is just for what I assume is the blood work and little things in which his/her assistant can do.
                    Last edited by 1stForceRecon; 01-27-2010, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• So I just had the meeting with my BI. I think it went well overall, pretty straight forward. He did say that he had 10 days to get all of the paperwork in and wants to have it done before the holidays so thats good. Glad to see a lot of movement happening now. Although I know there is a lot more waiting to come lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Code21 View Post
                        So I just had the meeting with my BI. I think it went well overall, pretty straight forward. He did say that he had 10 days to get all of the paperwork in and wants to have it done before the holidays so thats good. Glad to see a lot of movement happening now. Although I know there is a lot more waiting to come lol
                        Wow, only 9 days from submission of your e-qip to your BI interview! I was figuring there wouldn't really be any movement until after the holidays for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by fduflyer View Post
                          Wow, only 9 days from submission of your e-qip to your BI interview! I was figuring there wouldn't really be any movement until after the holidays for sure.
                          yeah I was surprised as well! He called me yesterday and seemed to be in a hurry to get it done. I guess so he doesnt have to worry about it during the holidays. Hopefully you guys will hear something soon!

Comment

yeah I was surprised as well! He called me yesterday and seemed to be in a hurry to get it done. I guess so he doesnt have to worry about it during the holidays. Hopefully you guys will hear something soon!
                            It is shocking fast. Mine called me this morning to set up for next week

Comment

• Originally posted by ni86 View Post
                              It is shocking fast. Mine called me this morning to set up for next week
                              same here just got a call like around 3 and we have set up for the 21 of DEC. Monday at the marshals offices.

Comment

So I just had the meeting with my BI. I think it went well overall, pretty straight forward. He did say that he had 10 days to get all of the paperwork in and wants to have it done before the holidays so thats good. Glad to see a lot of movement happening now. Although I know there is a lot more waiting to come lol
                                hey did u have to bring anything with u like credit paper work or any certificates of L.E.O. and etc....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 16476 users online. 522 members and 15954 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X