Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any body have any trouble logging into E-Qip? I have tried numerous times and it is saying my info is incorrect?

Comment

• Originally posted by NightFAMer View Post
      Any body have any trouble logging into E-Qip? I have tried numerous times and it is saying my info is incorrect?
      Nightfamer,

There is a point of contact (via e-mail) that can help in the event you can NOT access your online e-qip. Let me know if you need me to send you the contact info, though it should be at the bottom of your original e-mail.
      Last edited by 1stForceRecon; 01-27-2010, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• I dont know about anyone else, but i cant wait to wear those Jerry West lookin shorts at training. hopefully were wearing them sooner than later.

Comment

• Haha yeah, i'll wear whatever they want as long as I get one of those STARS at the end!

Comment

• Got It! Thanks!
            Originally posted by 1stForceRecon View Post
            Nightfamer,

There is a point of contact (via e-mail) that can help in the event you can NOT access your online e-qip. Let me know if you need me to send you the contact info, though it should be at the bottom of your original e-mail.

Staff Sergeant Jamarino
            1st Force Reconnaissance
            Marine Scout Sniper

Comment

• there have been quite a few people having problems logging into eQIP. When i had to do it, it took several calls and emails to straighten the problem out. I kept asking if my hometown was spelled right since its spelled kind of tricky, and the guy kept swearing everything was accurate, but low and behold, that was the problem.
              Information Session - 3/23/2009 Raleigh, NC
              Interview - 06/02/2009 - Crystal City, VA
              Conditional Offer - 07/07/2009
              B.I./E-QIP Submitted - 07/12/2009
              B.I. Personal Interview - 07/31/2009
              Medical Part 1&2 - 07/22/2009 & 07/31/2009
              Drug test - 08/05/2009
              FIT - 12/02/2009 PASSED!!!!
              Final Offer - 03/11/2010

Comment

• That was my thinking originally..my home town is spelled odd

Originally posted by gpgtp00 View Post
                there have been quite a few people having problems logging into eQIP. When i had to do it, it took several calls and emails to straighten the problem out. I kept asking if my hometown was spelled right since its spelled kind of tricky, and the guy kept swearing everything was accurate, but low and behold, that was the problem.

Comment

• I am jealous of the regions ahead of us that got to take the fit test earlier. Running in 15 degree weather is no fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDal View Post
                    I am jealous of the regions ahead of us that got to take the fit test earlier. Running in 15 degree weather is no fun.
                    Based on the timeline from other regions, the gap between TO and FIT is about 4 months. Therefore, we prob wont be doing out FIT until April, 2010. However, I do hope that our timeline will be much quicker than that.

Comment

• yea your probably right but we still have to train in the elements. When were in FLETC training in July and its 100 degrees well be missing 15 degrees. although a friend of mine told me that because that bill was just passed we may move faster than the other regions which would get us at the fit test in late feb or march. who knows. gov is so unpredictable

Comment

• Got my E-Quip sent and other background forms faxed on Friday. Trying to get my date for the tests and physical. Talked to the FOH office again today and sounds like they might be able to do both this week.
                        Region 1 info. session (Philly)-07/21/09
                        Region 3 info. session (Birmingham)-08/17/09
                        Region 1 Interview (Philly)-10/05/09
                        Region 5 info. session (Little Rock)-10/20/09
                        Region 1 CO-12/04/09
                        Medical Part 1-01/08/10
                        Medical Part 2-01/11/10
                        Background Meeting-01/10
                        Drug Test-01/10
                        FIT-02/23/10 (passed)
                        FLETC-04/01/10

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDal View Post
                          yea your probably right but we still have to train in the elements. When were in FLETC training in July and its 100 degrees well be missing 15 degrees. although a friend of mine told me that because that bill was just passed we may move faster than the other regions which would get us at the fit test in late feb or march. who knows. gov is so unpredictable
                          Yes, if we attend FLETC around that time, the temperature and humidity are the things I don't look forward to. It is going to be brutal to do PTs under those conditions

Comment

• Just curious to see where some of you other guys picked as your top 3 locations?

Comment

• Finished the Medical. Submitted E-qip, now more waiting haha. We all just have to keep on running, even though the 20 degree weather burns after the first 2 miles haha.
                              BigDal,
                              I put in for EDNY, SDNY, and Massachusetts, although I don't believe that it weighs heavily on anything. What about everyone else?

Comment

• Does anybody have a idea on how this works, I put n for region 1 and then i went to region 3 miami, when they give us a date 4 fletc r they going 2 give me a option of region 1 or region 2 or if D.C. will ask me do u want 2 go now to fletc with region1 or wait afew months more and go to fletc with region 3???

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8552 users online. 330 members and 8222 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X