300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 step closer

e-qip, signature forms and update of306 submitted! woo! now if I could only get the Newark FOH to return my calls and schedule an appointment I'd be all set

Comment

• one more, what did you guys put for "current organizational assignment"? on the credit disclosure.

Comment

• Credit disclosure??? I know I did one at the group info session, did we have to redo that along with the of306?

Comment

• Originally posted by fduflyer View Post
          e-qip, signature forms and update of306 submitted! woo! now if I could only get the Newark FOH to return my calls and schedule an appointment I'd be all set

Fduflyer,

You may want to try calling back and scheduling in Edison, NJ. Edison, NJ is only a 20 minute drive further South on the Garden State Parkway.

Marine Scout Snipers Lead The Way
          Last edited by 1stForceRecon; 01-27-2010, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDal View Post
            one more, what did you guys put for "current organizational assignment"? on the credit disclosure.
            I put USMS FCIP, Region 1. I've submitted the paperwork and didn't hear any thing to the contrary.
            USMS FCIP Region 1

Information Session: 7/22/09 Boston, MA
            Interview: 10/6/09 Philadelphia, PA
            T.O.: 12/04/09
            E-QIP Submitted: 12/09/09
            Medical 1: 12/14/09
            Medical 2: 12/15/09
            B.I.: 12/29/09
            Drug Test: 1/29/10
            Fit Test:3/25/10 (passed)
            B.I. Cleared: 11/29/10
            FLETC: ???

Comment

• Originally posted by fduflyer View Post
              did they call or email u back that they received the faxed signature forms and received the sent e-qip

Comment

• got my medical schedule JAN 19 part1 JAN 21 part2 also got conformation that the medical department in D.C. received my faxed schedule form with dates

Comment

• If you guys aint too far away you should come to pittsburgh for your medicals. youd be done by next week.

finally got e-qip and all the forms faxed. i wish there was a confirmation that they received everything ok. paranoia.

waiting game 2 starts again.

Comment

• Ok so for the 522 medical form that we need to bring to our exam, im confused by section 8 and 9 where they ask about a respirator and "operational employees". What exactly does that mean? Im guessing it doesnt apply to me since ive never worked with respirators but there is no "N/A" box to check or anything. Just wondering what you guys put down.

Also I was only scheduled for one medical exam. I see many of you have been scheduled for two? I didnt hear anything about the 2 parts except on here. Would both parts just be conducted on the same day for me then?

Comment

• Code21,

Did you have to set up your medical exam through QTC? That is what I had to do, and they only set up 1 exam for me also. I believe that the second exam date is only to check the TB test they give you at the first exam (litterally takes about 5 seconds for someone to check).

As for the 522, I was told I'd be sent a 522 in the mail that was highlighted in yellow (for applicants to fill out) and highlighted in blue (for the docs office to fill out). I wouldn't worry about the respirator part until you get the form in the mail, my bet is that part won't be highlighted for us to fill out...but who knows, these are just guesses from past experiences...

Comment

• yeah I did set mine up through QTC. I guess each place does it a little different. Thanks for the reply Rexeck!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDal View Post
                          If you guys aint too far away you should come to pittsburgh for your medicals. youd be done by next week.

finally got e-qip and all the forms faxed. i wish there was a confirmation that they received everything ok. paranoia.

waiting game 2 starts again.
                          BIGDAL WHAT I DID WAS SEND A REPLYING E-MAIL TO THE PERSON THAT SEND ME THE E-QIP AND THEY REPLY BACK TO ME THAT THEY RECEIVED EVERYTHING AND THE SAME FOR THE MEDICAL I CALL THE MEDICAL GUY AND HE SAID HE RECEIVED MY FAX SO I KNOW EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTH AND I CAN SLEEP NOW LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Rexeck View Post
                            Code21,

Did you have to set up your medical exam through QTC? That is what I had to do, and they only set up 1 exam for me also. I believe that the second exam date is only to check the TB test they give you at the first exam (litterally takes about 5 seconds for someone to check).

As for the 522, I was told I'd be sent a 522 in the mail that was highlighted in yellow (for applicants to fill out) and highlighted in blue (for the docs office to fill out). I wouldn't worry about the respirator part until you get the form in the mail, my bet is that part won't be highlighted for us to fill out...but who knows, these are just guesses from past experiences...
                            REXECK UR RIGHT THE FIRST PART IS FOR YOUR HEARING TEST THEY TOLD ME NOT 2 HEAR LOUD NOISE FOR 14HR AND NOT 2 EAT AFTER MIDNIGHT SO I THINK THEY MIGHT DRAW BLOOD AND SHE ALSO SAID TB TEST,VISION TEST AND ON THE SECOND DAY ITS TO READ THE TB SHOT AND THEN THE DOCTOR WILL CONDUCT THE PHYSICAL

Comment

• And My Medical IS F.O.H. (federal Occupational Health) At The Federal Bldg In Orlando

Comment

• Did my medical today. Took about an hour and a half. It is all of the usual stuff. There's nothing to worry about.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11412 users online. 378 members and 11034 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X