300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted Post
    Last edited by napman20; 05-25-2015, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• My background email contained two attachments. A copy of of306 and a doj555(credit release). The email told me to send in the three signature pages from eqip along with the two attachments.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1stForceRecon View Post
        I received my e-mail from ASB today. I already filled out the same paper work for the DEA, however, for the U.S. Marshals it's done online. Therefore, I have began to copy everything from the SF-86 to the e-QIP.

Marine Scout Sniper lead the way!!!!
        Thats wierd man! Almost every agency is using E-QUIP now. I used E-Quip for my DOD Clearance back in 2007. No matter what E-Quip just takes all of your information and puts it in to the SF-86. It has really made the clearance process a lot easier. Have a good one!
        Information Session: May 2009
        Interview: Jun 2009
        Medical Cleared: Dec 2009
        BI Cleared: Jan 2010
        Fit: Passed: Jan 2010/Jun 2010
        FLETC: 07/29/2010

"I can hear you. The rest of the world hears you. And the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon."

President Bush, Sept. 14, 2001, addressing police, firefighters and rescue workers at Ground Zero.

Comment

• Deleted Post
          Last edited by napman20; 05-25-2015, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by napman20 View Post
            Once you get further along in the DEA process you will have to put your paper SF86 into EQip as well (I just had to do it a few weeks ago).

I just e-mailed USMS about not getting any attachments in the USMS SF86/EQip e-mail and the lady I spoke to made it clear that its different for everyone and that I did not need any attachments.

So I guess its different for everyone.

DEA is sort of taking a pointless step unless they are working the process differently. E-QUIP = SF-86 Though, it does make it a lot easier to fill out your E-QUIP if you already have the 86 filled out. (probably why they are doing it. )
            Information Session: May 2009
            Interview: Jun 2009
            Medical Cleared: Dec 2009
            BI Cleared: Jan 2010
            Fit: Passed: Jan 2010/Jun 2010
            FLETC: 07/29/2010

"I can hear you. The rest of the world hears you. And the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon."

President Bush, Sept. 14, 2001, addressing police, firefighters and rescue workers at Ground Zero.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDal View Post
              Phone: (202) 353-8376

That sucks that screw up happened . You probably spent the whole weekend depressed thinking you didnt get a TO. well at least it worked out in the end.

I just called that number and left a voicemail, he called me back an hour later
              hey another ? when i call the number what do i say on the mesage and is there any forms i have to print out and fill n

Comment

• logic, when i called and left a message i just told them that i was a marshal fcip applicant and he returned my message. he then sent me a email with all the forms to be filled out.

On the declaration of federal employment form, does anyone know what question 7b has to do with? i dont know if i am registered in the selective service system. i remember filling this same sheet out at the information session.

Comment

• I emailed HR with a question regarding the e qip and credit check paper work. She told me to email back all of the obvious paper work along with a copy of my resume. I thought that was kind of odd since a resume was not mentioned in the original email. Did anyone else hear this?
                  USMS FCIP Region 1

Information Session: 7/22/09 Boston, MA
                  Interview: 10/6/09 Philadelphia, PA
                  T.O.: 12/04/09
                  E-QIP Submitted: 12/09/09
                  Medical 1: 12/14/09
                  Medical 2: 12/15/09
                  B.I.: 12/29/09
                  Drug Test: 1/29/10
                  Fit Test:3/25/10 (passed)
                  B.I. Cleared: 11/29/10
                  FLETC: ???

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDal View Post
                    logic, when i called and left a message i just told them that i was a marshal fcip applicant and he returned my message. he then sent me a email with all the forms to be filled out.

On the declaration of federal employment form, does anyone know what question 7b has to do with? i dont know if i am registered in the selective service system. i remember filling this same sheet out at the information session.
                    On the e qip when you get to the sss section they provide a link that takes you directly to the sss site. When you're there you will be prompted to give your last name and soc sec #. If you are registered it will show your name and your sss #. Hope that helps.
                    USMS FCIP Region 1

Information Session: 7/22/09 Boston, MA
                    Interview: 10/6/09 Philadelphia, PA
                    T.O.: 12/04/09
                    E-QIP Submitted: 12/09/09
                    Medical 1: 12/14/09
                    Medical 2: 12/15/09
                    B.I.: 12/29/09
                    Drug Test: 1/29/10
                    Fit Test:3/25/10 (passed)
                    B.I. Cleared: 11/29/10
                    FLETC: ???

Comment

• All of my e-QIP paperwork is submitted.

Has anyone heard back from FOH about their exact date and location of the medical? I called them on Monday and they said they'd be emailing me the paperwork and all the info.

Comment

• I got my paperwork sent by email on Monday for my medical and I was given three contacts to schedule a medical in the Boston area. After I scheduled it, I was told to fax back a sheet with the dates, times, and location to the medical department.

The Boston FOH locations had a long wait, 3rd and 4th week of Jan. I wanted to get a date before Christmas so I called a NY FOH and got one. I figured it would be worth the drive to get it done rather then wait a month.

Comment

• Selective Service Question OF-306

BigDal,

For the Selective Service question, EVERY male born after a certain date (sometime in the late 50's early 60's) is mandated to register. Most if not all do this in their high school Senior year. The number to get your registration number is 1-847-688-6888. Once the operator comes on, you can prompt the info and get your registration number. It ONLy takes 2 minutes to do.
                          Last edited by 1stForceRecon; 01-27-2010, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Code21 View Post
                            All of my e-QIP paperwork is submitted.

Has anyone heard back from FOH about their exact date and location of the medical? I called them on Monday and they said they'd be emailing me the paperwork and all the info.
                            Code21,

When you call the main number on the original T/O letter, the representative will give you another number to call and schedule your medical.
                            Last edited by 1stForceRecon; 01-27-2010, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• I Finally Got My T.o. Letter Today But On The The 8th I Got My E-qip Before My T.o. Letter Weird,but I Just Finish My E-qip And Sent It Off I Also Spoke To The Medical Guy And He Said He Will Email My The Paper Work And He Also Asked Me Which Location For The Medical Was Closet To Me So That Would Be Orlando,fl

Comment

• Thanks for the SSS tip, i found it on the internet.

I had my first appointment for my medical today. took about an hour and a half.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14344 users online. 289 members and 14055 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X