Medical 1: 12/14/09
    Medical 2: 12/15/09
    B.I.: 12/29/09
    Drug Test: 1/29/10
    Fit Test:3/25/10 (passed)
    B.I. Cleared: 11/29/10
    FLETC: ???

Comment

• Well, if they do get 13's, that'd be awesome. Have to worry about getting hired first. Thanks for the info.

Comment

• Originally posted by pa1982 View Post
        Well, if they do get 13's, that'd be awesome. Have to worry about getting hired first. Thanks for the info.
        I'm with ya on that one.
        USMS REGION 2
        Information Session= March, 2009(Washington, DC)
        Interview= June, 2009(Crystal City, VA)
        Conditional offer= July, 2009
        B.I./E-QIP Submitted= July, 2009
        B.I. Personal Interview=September, 2009
        Medical Part 1&2= July 2009 (Rolla, Mo.)
        Drug test= August, 2009
        FIT= November 23, 2009 -PASSED
        FLETC= Feb 17, 2010

Comment

• I got my BI information around 330. this is finally starting to get for real.

Comment

• Any NY/NJ USMS on hear that I can ask some questions? please PM? I really need to decide if I can take a pay cut and just want to see what the salary with OT would be? I know OT is never guaranteed but I can work with guesstimates?

Comment

• I received my e-mail from ASB today. I already filled out the same paper work for the DEA, however, for the U.S. Marshals it's done online. Therefore, I have began to copy everything from the SF-86 to the e-QIP.
              Last edited by 1stForceRecon; 01-27-2010, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• The process with the Marshals is flying. My internship process with ICE didn't even go this fast. I just submitted e-Qip 10 minutes ago. I think this is when the real wait starts

Comment

• Deleted Post
                  Last edited by napman20; 05-25-2015, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NightFAMer View Post
                    Any NY/NJ USMS on hear that I can ask some questions? please PM? I really need to decide if I can take a pay cut and just want to see what the salary with OT would be? I know OT is never guaranteed but I can work with guesstimates?
                    NightFAMer,

Let me just say that there are a lot of people trying to get to NJ. I would be very surprised to see any new hires get picked for that area. I was with the FAMS before I took the job. The money will come. The OT is based on the District with DC probably getting the most. NY probably gets a good amount but I can;t speak for how much. I have a family, a mortgage and bills and it was tough at first. But it all catches up after the first and second year. PM me with any questions....

Comment

• Napman,

Did you receive ANY attachments with your e-mail for the background? I know in the directions it request that we fax a copy of the SF 86 signature forms and medical release and attachments included in the e-mail; however, other than the e-qip website, I don't see any attachments.

Comment

• I received two attachments with the email. So they must have not put it in yours.

Comment

• how weird i got my e-qip and didnt get my T.O. but on the E-qip it said you have been tentatively selected for the deputy marshal position I call D.C. and they said they send me a t.o. it was sent to me on friday the 4 i told then i never got one and she said she 'll send me another one what does the medical/T.O. say to do and is there a # i can get so i can call the medical to get my stuff rolling too

Comment

• Code21,

Can you e-mail me the attachments to me
                            Last edited by 1stForceRecon; 01-27-2010, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• logic305 how weird i got my e-qip and didnt get my T.O. but on the E-qip it said you have been tentatively selected for the deputy marshal position I call D.C. and they said they send me a t.o. it was sent to me on friday the 4 i told then i never got one and she said she 'll send me another one what does the medical/T.O. say to do and is there a # i can get so i can call the medical to get my stuff rolling too

Phone: (202) 353-8376

That sucks that screw up happened . You probably spent the whole weekend depressed thinking you didnt get a TO. well at least it worked out in the end.

I just called that number and left a voicemail, he called me back an hour later

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDal View Post
                                Phone: (202) 353-8376

That sucks that screw up happened . You probably spent the whole weekend depressed thinking you didnt get a TO. well at least it worked out in the end.

I just called that number and left a voicemail, he called me back an hour later
                                thanks a million u saved me about a week or two of delay

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 18029 users online. 502 members and 17527 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X