Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh okay, I put in for Philly the second the clock struck 9 but haven't heard anything back, they're likely being flooded from applicants from states all to the southwest I suppose, probably would have been smarter to go with Vermont since Boston and Philly would act as a buffer from the masses...

Comment

Originally posted by Rzeszow View Post
      Oh okay, I put in for Philly the second the clock struck 9 but haven't heard anything back, they're likely being flooded from applicants from states all to the southwest I suppose, probably would have been smarter to go with Vermont since Boston and Philly would act as a buffer from the masses...
      You're basically hit it on the nail, I had the same thoughts. Philly is a lot closer to DC and down south, where plenty of folks will apply. Boston is a large city so that covers pretty much the northeast. Vermont is kind of far, secluded, and out of the way, so not many applicants will go there. But then again, if everyone has the same thoughts then perhaps Vermont will get more than they anticipated. Wait and see if all anyone can do now.

Comment

The announcement said to begin emailing at 0900...did some of you do so beforehand and if so already recieve replys?? I'm kicking myself if I hit "send" at 0900 on the dot for nothing!

Comment

The driving history is only needed if you go to the information session. It says right on the website that your driving history is one of the things needed to gain entrance into the info session. I dont know about you guys but I am currently a police officer and get my driver's history record right from my department just by running my driver's license number. Try going to your local police department and ask them if they can run your driver license and give you a copy of your driver histroy record. Explain to them you need it for the US Marshal application process. It may save you some time and ten bucks or so

Comment

I hit the button at 9:00 and just got a confirmation to go to the Philly info session

Comment

Still nothing from Boston

Comment

Yup nothing from Boston yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rzeszow View Post
                  I hit the button at 9:00 and just got a confirmation to go to the Philly info session
                  Sent mine at 9:01 and have nothing

Comment

I'm in. Information Session 1: July, 21, 2009 Philadelphia, PA.

Comment

Anyone hear anything from Boston yet? I sent my in around 930am. Whats everyone's background as far as education, law enforcement experience, military, and other job related skills or positions?

Comment

Originally posted by beargrylls View Post
                        Anyone hear anything from Boston yet? I sent my in around 930am. Whats everyone's background as far as education, law enforcement experience, military, and other job related skills or positions?
                        Nothing yet. I have an AS in Criminal Justice, 30 credits in Business Admin, 3 years Asset Security, and Police Officer for a year.

Comment

Originally posted by CGICE6902 View Post
                          I'm in. Information Session 1: July, 21, 2009 Philadelphia, PA.
                          What time is the Philly session?

Comment

sent in to Philly this morning, haven't heard anything - might have missed the boat - got it in around around 10 am. Such is life though

B.S. (usma), 5 years active duty infantry (1 year reserves).

Comment

Sent mine to Philly at 9:03am.....nothing yet!
                              ATF 1811 SA
                              Applied - 10/13/09

CBPO (GEO - Philadelphia)
                              Written Test - 5/11/09
                              NOR (87) - 6/10/09

ICE IEA (GEO - Philadelphia)
                              Written Test - 6/1/09
                              NOR (88.9) - 6/22/09

ICE 1811 SA
                              Written Test - 7/28/09
                              Written - Passed - 8/10/09
                              NOR (80.5 ugggh)

Comment

Info Session in Philadelphia is 1730 to 2130.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12213 users online. 457 members and 11756 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X