Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow Down had one question for you or anybody on the forum could anwser this. I am working in a environment that if they find out that I am looking for another job they will fire me. I was wondering if the BI people call and set up a time, or have the ability to work around my situation. I am hoping that it doesn't even come to that point because of my recent investigation that I had back in July of 2007 for the Department of Defense and 90% of the people that I have listed on my references hold a TS-SSBI. Did they just show up at your work place out of the blue? Did they talk to your supervisor before talking to you? I would just really hate to lose my job with out having the USMS in the bag. Thank you for all of your help?
    Information Session: May 2009
    Interview: Jun 2009
    Medical Cleared: Dec 2009
    BI Cleared: Jan 2010
    Fit: Passed: Jan 2010/Jun 2010
    FLETC: 07/29/2010

"I can hear you. The rest of the world hears you. And the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon."

President Bush, Sept. 14, 2001, addressing police, firefighters and rescue workers at Ground Zero.

Comment

• Originally posted by keyz5542001 View Post
      Slow Down had one question for you or anybody on the forum could anwser this. I am working in a environment that if they find out that I am looking for another job they will fire me. I was wondering if the BI people call and set up a time, or have the ability to work around my situation. I am hoping that it doesn't even come to that point because of my recent investigation that I had back in July of 2007 for the Department of Defense and 90% of the people that I have listed on my references hold a TS-SSBI. Did they just show up at your work place out of the blue? Did they talk to your supervisor before talking to you? I would just really hate to lose my job with out having the USMS in the bag. Thank you for all of your help?
      how many different threads u gonna ask this question in!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broad St. Bully View Post
        how many different threads u gonna ask this question in!
        How ever many I need to get the information from people that have been through the process. If you don't like it move on! It took you more time to reply to it that just to skip over it since the information obviously doesn't pertain to you! So stop crying!

"I can hear you. The rest of the world hears you. And the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon."

President Bush, Sept. 14, 2001, addressing police, firefighters and rescue workers at Ground Zero.

Comment

• If you apply for two or more regions and fail something, (the fitness, med, etc) can you still go on with the process in your other region? Didn't know if you fail anything if your done totally with the whole process.

Comment

• Found another report in regards to the 2010 Budget. On this page hit ctrl+f and then type in FLETC. It will take you to the portion in regards to 2010 Acadamey Strategy. There is their plan straight from the budget request.

http://www.usdoj.gov/jmd/2010justifi.../fy10-usms.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by clark99 View Post
              If you apply for two or more regions and fail something, (the fitness, med, etc) can you still go on with the process in your other region? Didn't know if you fail anything if your done totally with the whole process.
              Fail any part of the process and your done in any, and all regions u applied to.... Per a deputy at the info session last month.

Comment

• Hey guys. Do any of you know/have any idea when Region 1 will have another hiring drive? Thanks!

Comment

• uhhhhhhh 2 years?

Comment

How ever many I need to get the information from people that have been through the process. If you don't like it move on! It took you more time to reply to it that just to skip over it since the information obviously doesn't pertain to you! So stop crying!
                    Easy keyz......you're applying to a LE job. You need a little tougher skin than that. Roll with the punches pal. Roll with the punches.

Comment

• Keyz,

Learn from me, I came at someone on this forum sideways and little to fast.... Manstown is right... just laugh and tell'em you love him and move on.... lol....you never know he might need a hug!!!!!!

Keyz, I posted the answer on one of these form..... be easy soulja....it's all good....
                      Last edited by Slow Down; 08-27-2009, 11:10 AM.
                      Losing is not an "Option"

Comment

Found another report in regards to the 2010 Budget. On this page hit ctrl+f and then type in FLETC. It will take you to the portion in regards to 2010 Acadamey Strategy. There is their plan straight from the budget request.

http://www.usdoj.gov/jmd/2010justifi.../fy10-usms.pdf
                        Are they giving you any kind of location with your TO or is it strictly just a TO?

Comment

• Originally posted by clark99 View Post
                          Are they giving you any kind of location with your TO or is it strictly just a TO?
                          From my understanding any TO recieved would be for the Region or Regions you applied for. It doesn't specifically say what region it is for. If you read the section it says that they are going to great lengths to keep applicants in their current region. (or something along those lines)

Comment

• Originally posted by manstown View Post
                            Easy keyz......you're applying to a LE job. You need a little tougher skin than that. Roll with the punches pal. Roll with the punches.
                            Ya I know I am done with it. I will roll with the puches that come. I feel that if your not going to anwser the question; that defeats the purpose of the forum. I try to put my question on all of the boards so that I can pull a variety of information and educate myself.

I appreciate your input manstown and Slowdown. You guys have become a great information source for me! Have a good one!

Comment

• Keyz,

We both are in the same boat, we both are just trying to get in..... anything I can do to help, I will.

Trust me, PEOPLE read the USMS fourms and write down the answers to the questions you and I ask..... lol...so don't worry keep doing you.....
                              Losing is not an "Option"

Comment

• Slowdown,

Shizzle my nizzle! lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7720 users online. 415 members and 7305 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X