• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Code21.

Comment

• i hate silence in this room
      "Sometimes there is Justice and sometimes there is Just Us"

Comment

• I'm in the hiring process for region 1. Waiting on the e-mail for the oral interview. I've heard from several sources that guys might be going to the academy in the spring. Wondered if anyone else has heard anything?

Comment

• Region 1 Panel Interviews are the week of Oct 5th

Comment

• Originally posted by TigerWoody View Post
            Region 1 Panel Interviews are the week of Oct 5th
            Yeah, they told us that at the seminar, but they weren't 100% about that date. Have you got anything via e mail? Where did you go to your seminar?

Comment

• I'm just hoping to get a chance at the oral interview. On that note since none of us have any kind of say in if we get the oppurtunity or not, I was wondering what everyone's background is.

Comment

• Originally posted by clark99 View Post
                Yeah, they told us that at the seminar, but they weren't 100% about that date. Have you got anything via e mail? Where did you go to your seminar?
                philly

Comment

• Just got TO in my junk mail for Region 6! 08/19/2009! Best of luck everyone!
                  Information Session: May 2009
                  Interview: Jun 2009
                  Medical Cleared: Dec 2009
                  BI Cleared: Jan 2010
                  Fit: Passed: Jan 2010/Jun 2010
                  FLETC: 07/29/2010

"I can hear you. The rest of the world hears you. And the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon."

President Bush, Sept. 14, 2001, addressing police, firefighters and rescue workers at Ground Zero.

Comment

• nice congrats...about how long is the panel interview and writing portion?

Comment

• I wasn't aware of a written test. What exactly does this consist of? Do you take this after or before the interview or is this taken else where?

Comment

Last edited by Dragoon; 06-13-2011, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• You only get a chance for the writing sample if you make it through the interview process. You have a quick interview (about 15-20 mins) with our two interviewers. They set you out in the hall so they can talk with each other to see if you get another interview. If you don't, you are sent on your way. If you do, they call you back in for another interview. I did this three times. Once you make it past all the interviews, you get taken to another area for the writing sample. Don't ask what it is or what it's about because they are VERY insistant that you do not talk about it with anyone else. Good luck.

Comment

• Any interviewing tips anyone can give? like possible questions they could ask you? like is there any preparation anyone could do now to prepare for an interview...thanks

Comment

• Cant tell you any of the questions, but be ready to give examples of how you have handled situations in the past. Do NOT be a robot! Have a personality and be out going. Be sure to speak to both interviewers and look them in the eyes. Think about what your going to say before you say it. Be detailed as you can be with your answers. Remember to relax and just have fun with it! Good luck!!!

Comment

• sounds good thanks for the info..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8642 users online. 478 members and 8164 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X