300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by uofmgrad06 View Post
    anyone know if the 2010 - 2011 class schedule has come out yet? Do they typically run a class in November or December?
    The 2011 class schedule is not out yet and there will be a Nov and Dec class.
    Region 3 Info(Birmingham)-8/17/09
    Region 5 Info(Little Rock)-10/20/09
    Region 3 Interview(Atlanta)-10/27/09
    Region 3 T.O.-1/19/10
    EQIP Submittted-1/28/10
    Medical 1+2-2/5/10
    B.I. Interview-3/1/10
    Drug Test-6/16/10
    Fit Test-(1st)3/22/10,(2nd)8/30/10,(3rd)2/28/2011
    FLETC-4/7/2011

Comment

• Anything cooking for Region 1? Wondering when the calls will begin to go out for the November and december classes.
      NYPD
      Exam: 8314 11/08
      Got the call: 1/7/11

"Last of the mohicans"

Comment

• The November calls are done and the class is full. The December 2 class calls just started going out.
        "Pain is nothing compared to what it feels like to quit. Give everything you got today for tomorrow may never come." -Dan Gable-

Comment

• Originally posted by One* View Post
          The November calls are done and the class is full. The December 2 class calls just started going out.
          How do you know that the November class is filled up? There are guys in other regions that have been getting call all last week and even a bunch today.
          NYPD

"Last of the mohicans"

Comment

• Hopefully Region 1 can get a couple December spots. After all, December 2nd is my birthday . . . I wouldn't mind a little fate-intervention in the process haha. And what could be better than FLETC as a present?!

Comment

• Anything cooking for region oner's? I Guss we looking at Feb. Took my fit mid october. Would have to retake if and only if I get called for the feb class. Other regions are filling up the dec class. Keeping my fingers crossed that I get the call next week. If I don't hear anything next week, I will just kick my workout into overdrive for hopes of a Feb class. Happy holidays guys. Enjoy. Eat hearty during the holidays but train hard.
              NYPD

"Last of the mohicans"

Comment

• I would say we're looking toward Feb. now. Unless someone changes their mind or can't make it at the last minute. Fortunately, we still have 5 chances left this fiscal year for calls. So I'm staying positive. New York seems to be one of the offices that gets to fill spots pretty regularly.

Comment

• BI cleared this week...on to more waiting.
                  USMS FCIP Region 1

Information Session: 7/22/09 Boston, MA
                  Interview: 10/6/09 Philadelphia, PA
                  T.O.: 12/04/09
                  E-QIP Submitted: 12/09/09
                  Medical 1: 12/14/09
                  Medical 2: 12/15/09
                  B.I.: 12/29/09
                  Drug Test: 1/29/10
                  Fit Test:3/25/10 (passed)
                  B.I. Cleared: 11/29/10
                  FLETC: ???

Comment

• I'm new to the forum and have some questions if anyone could help out.

I've been reading previous posts and how do you know if you b/i is done?
                    How do you know if your status for emplyment is still active?
                    I took my fit test in march...and have not heard anything further.
                    Has the USMS hired all that they are going to hire?

any answers, on anything or the process, would be appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by James19 View Post
                      I'm new to the forum and have some questions if anyone could help out.

I've been reading previous posts and how do you know if you b/i is done?
                      How do you know if your status for emplyment is still active?
                      I took my fit test in march...and have not heard anything further.
                      Has the USMS hired all that they are going to hire?

any answers, on anything or the process, would be appreciated.
                      I guess you really won't find out unless ASB contacts you. I heard nothing after I took my fit in March until ASB requested more informatino for my BI seveal weeks ago. I followed up with ASB two weeks after I submitted all documents they have requested and received an email says " you BI portion has been completed. HR will be in contact with you when there is a class available."

Good luck!

Comment

• There are a lot of people getting calls for the next academy in Feb. Any movement on Region 1?
                        NYPD

"Last of the mohicans"

Comment

• Been patiently waiting and optimistic everyday.

Happy Holidays everyone! May calls for Region 1 come soon

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8428 users online. 432 members and 7996 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X