300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ifineed2 View Post
    There is a list of what all the regions are, I tried looking some but I never found it. Does anyone know what that link is? Sorry to throw everyone off, I'd just like to know where Missouri falls. Thanks
    Region 1 D/ME; D/NH;D/VT; N/NY; W/NY; S/NY; E/NY; D/MA; D/CT; D/RI; E/PA; M/PA; W/PA; D/NJ; D/DE

Region 2
    D/MD; DC/DC; DC/SC; N/WV; S/WV; E/VA; W/VA; D/SC; E/NC; M/NC; W/NC; E/TN; M/TN; W/TN; E/KY; W/KY

Region 3
    N/GA; M/GA; S/GA; N/FL; M/FL; S/FL; N/AL; M/AL; S/AL; N/MS; S/MS; D/PR; D/VI

Region 4
    N/OH; S/OH; E/MI; W/MI; N/IN; S/IN; W/WI; E/WI; N/IL; C/IL; S/IL; N/IA; S/IA; E/MO; W/MO

Region 5
    E/AR; W/AR; W/LA; M/LA; E/LA; E/OK; N/OK; W/OK; E/TX; N/TX

Region 6
    D/MN; D/ND; D/SD; D/NE; D/KS; D/MT; D/WY; D/CO; D/IS; D/UT

Region 7
    D/NM; D/AZ; S/CA; W/TX; S/TX

Region 8
    E/WA; W/WA; D/NV; E/CA; N/CA; D/HI; D/GU; D/AK; D/OR; C/CA

Comment

• I thought the list did not include all 94 districts, my initial assumption was inaccurate.
      Last edited by 500pearl; 07-15-2009, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• Penn State accounting major, have not graduated yet, no law enforcement exp, no military exp, never even handled a gun before... wonder why I was invited? haha

Sister-in-law's brother works for TigerSwan, maybe that will help haha
        Last edited by pennstater; 07-15-2009, 05:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pennstater View Post
          Penn State accounting major, have not graduated yet, no law enforcement exp, no military exp, never even handled a gun before... wonder why I was invited? haha

Sister-in-law's brother works for TigerSwan, maybe that will help haha
          Federal Agencies SWEAT people with accounting degrees/experience right now bro. Not too long ago DEA was actively recruiting them. Finish up school, get your CPA and you can probably write your ticket.

Comment

• Originally posted by shortcop View Post
            Federal Agencies SWEAT people with accounting degrees/experience right now bro. Not too long ago DEA was actively recruiting them. Finish up school, get your CPA and you can probably write your ticket.
            Will be finishing up in Dec. 09'... Not really interested in going after my CPA as it is a very difficult and time consuming certification but maybe.

Hope I get invited to an interview!

Comment

• looks like i missed out on this one - which may be good cause I am running low on vacation days

Comment

• I have semi-bad wrists from years of sports... For the push-up part of the fitness test, am I allowed to do knuckle push-ups?

I have recently applied to a local PD, PA State Police, and US Marshals so if anyone knows this answer to these agencies specifically please let me know...thanks

Comment

• I figured with 8 years military, some school, and 3 years experience in detention and transportation of inmates I would have at least gotten an email for the info session, but apparently replying to them at 1pm on the first day of it opening was too late.

Comment

• Originally posted by NO NATS View Post
                    I figured with 8 years military, some school, and 3 years experience in detention and transportation of inmates I would have at least gotten an email for the info session, but apparently replying to them at 1pm on the first day of it opening was too late.
                    Yea, I think 1pm is REALLY late......

Comment

I have semi-bad wrists from years of sports... For the push-up part of the fitness test, am I allowed to do knuckle push-ups?

I have recently applied to a local PD, PA State Police, and US Marshals so if anyone knows this answer to these agencies specifically please let me know...thanks
                      Definitely not. Honestly if you can't do push ups you will struggle in any academy. If you applied for PA State Police you will do more push ups then you thought existed and the Marshals PT at FLETC is no joke either.

Comment

I have semi-bad wrists from years of sports... For the push-up part of the fitness test, am I allowed to do knuckle push-ups?

Any question that begins with "Will they let me" or "Am I allowed to"... just assume the answer is no.

Comment

• if you get invited for the interview, besides the oral broad, is there a written test too? Is it the TEA test?

Comment

• Originally posted by JJ2009 View Post
                            if you get invited for the interview, besides the oral broad, is there a written test too? Is it the TEA test?
                            I was wondering the same thing. They used to use the U.S. Marshals Exam or, as an alternative to that, you could take the TEA. But now the website doesn't say anything about it.

Comment

• Test

There isn't a written test except for a writing sample for this FCIP initiative.

Comment

• Originally posted by NO NATS View Post
                                I figured with 8 years military, some school, and 3 years experience in detention and transportation of inmates I would have at least gotten an email for the info session, but apparently replying to them at 1pm on the first day of it opening was too late.
                                I am with you on that one - I thought with a BS from West Point, 5 years active duty Infantry (PL, XO , Company Commander - OIF) I'd get a spot even though I sent my email at 956 am
                                Last edited by 11ADuece; 07-16-2009, 11:22 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5920 users online. 345 members and 5575 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X