300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted Post
    Last edited by napman20; 05-25-2015, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• Deleted Post

Comment

• its on the website.. under recruitiing..
        PT!!!! Who do you think you are joining? There are two groups of agents at FLETC. The ones pulling Gators down the road with instructors yelling at them are U.S. Marshals. The ones hanging out on the balcony drinking beer and laughing at the U.S. Marshals are us (and most of the other agencies).-jb74

Comment

• Deleted Post

Comment

• Originally posted by napman20 View Post
            they take months to answer that e-mail address.
            I've sent e-mails to it and got responses within a few days each time..
            PT!!!! Who do you think you are joining? There are two groups of agents at FLETC. The ones pulling Gators down the road with instructors yelling at them are U.S. Marshals. The ones hanging out on the balcony drinking beer and laughing at the U.S. Marshals are us (and most of the other agencies).-jb74

Comment

• I sent an email about my change of address, and got an email back a few weeks later.

Comment

• Got a called to go in for a FIT test. Apparently, my first FIT test expired and they want to retest me. However, no word if I will be placed in one of the upcoming FLETC class. Has any1 else recieved a call?

Comment

• Originally posted by ellerome View Post
                  Got a called to go in for a FIT test. Apparently, my first FIT test expired and they want to retest me. However, no word if I will be placed in one of the upcoming FLETC class. Has any1 else recieved a call?
                  Congrats thats good news! When was your first FIT?

Comment

• wait are you a candidate from the 2007 FCIP??

Comment

• Yes, I'm a 2007 FCIP and my last test was in March/10.

Comment

• Are you a 2007 FCIP applicant?

Comment

• Originally posted by ellerome View Post
                          Are you a 2007 FCIP applicant?
                          No I'm a 2009 applicant. I thought all the 2007 guys/gals made it thru already. It's a little discouraging to see that you haven't but at the same time its good to know you haven't been dropped from the process. I guess it really is a matter of 'when' not 'if' you'll get in. Well good Luck on your FIT ! I hope you get the call soon. You really deserve it!

Comment

• Good luck with your second FIT test coming up! I hope I'm not sitting on this forum in 2012 giving advice to the people in the next process about patience But if I have to, I will. Maybe you'll get a call for the Sept class ellerome!

Comment

• Thanks, guys! I also failed to mentioned that I was called in for another drug test. This seems to be a good sign.

Comment

• How long is the drug test good for? One year?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14558 users online. 317 members and 14241 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X