300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 500pearl View Post
    If there will be 70-100 attendees at each session, unless they personally sign each and every attendee in, how will they know who is who?
    At the session I attended, they brought 5 applicant at a time into a room to submit their forms and to take fingerprints. At that time, they really didn't ask any questions, but they did look at my appearance.

All I'm am saying is that if you're going into a professional environment, dress accordingly. Since this is the beginning of a process for employment, you want to look professional. I don't think Khakis and a polo will work for the job you are applying for. That attire is business casual and is usually worn for in-service training or something in that order. You'll find yourself alone in the room as the only one that worn Khakis. Take my advise, just wear the suit.
    USMS
    Info Session: 3/26/2009
    Interview: 6/1/09
    Conditional Offer: 7/2/09
    Sumbitted e-qip: 7/9/09
    Medical Exam: 7/14/09
    Background Interview: 7/29/09
    Drug Screening: 7/29/09
    FIT Test: 1/6/10 (Passed)
    FLETC: 6/9/10

Comment

• I originally planned on wearing a suit regardless. I certainly hope everyone else will as well.

Comment

• yea im not sure what to wear? seems like everyone is leaning towards a suit? personally id rather just wear khakis and a polo

Comment

• I see DUSM everyday and they are always wearing suits, with exception the guys who get prison duty (bringing them meals). Would it really kill you to wear a suit for one day, especially when you may end up wearing it EVERYDAY?

Comment

• Make sure you have on nice and clean dress shoes !!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol and wear a DARK COLOR suit blue or black !!!!!!!!! no hot red or pink suit !!!!!! lol
            Losing is not an "Option"

Comment

• Anyone know what kind of college transcript they want, official/unofficial? It doesn't specify an official sealed and it could potentially save me a four hour drive to obtain if I can get away with either.

Comment

• they want an offcial/sealed copy when it comes to the Background check so sooner or later your going to have to gas up the whip and drive 4 hours, but if you have your hands on a unofficial copy i would turn that in for now!!!!!!!!

Comment

• What kind of handgun(s) do US Marshals carry on/off duty?

Comment

• Glock 40's on duty / off duty i have no idea !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BravoSVO View Post
                      What kind of handgun(s) do US Marshals carry on/off duty?
                      They are issued Glock 22 or 23's. They are both .40 caliber semi-automatic pistols.
                      USMS
                      Info Session: 3/26/2009
                      Interview: 6/1/09
                      Conditional Offer: 7/2/09
                      Sumbitted e-qip: 7/9/09
                      Medical Exam: 7/14/09
                      Background Interview: 7/29/09
                      Drug Screening: 7/29/09
                      FIT Test: 1/6/10 (Passed)
                      FLETC: 6/9/10

Comment

• F Quick? haha

Comment

• I take it from the flyer no longer being online that the sign ups are closed?

Damn. I should check here more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rzeszow View Post
                            Anyone know what kind of college transcript they want, official/unofficial? It doesn't specify an official sealed and it could potentially save me a four hour drive to obtain if I can get away with either.
                            Double check with your school's transcript office. Most colleges will mail you sealed official transcripts. In fact, a lot of places won't process official requests the same day and will only print you out an unofficial copy to take home if you want to take something back from the transcripts desk then and there.

Besides, the mailing address you provide gives the alumni relations office another lead to track down for their annual fund solicitations

But yeah, it's a good idea to have a couple of official copies laying around for job apps, and a few unofficials too.
                            Last edited by PeeOwed; 07-15-2009, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• CO1259,

Yea, flyer down, it's closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• There is a list of what all the regions are, I tried looking some but I never found it. Does anyone know what that link is? Sorry to throw everyone off, I'd just like to know where Missouri falls. Thanks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8377 users online. 226 members and 8151 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X