Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twoisone thanks for the info. Just a guess, is the c course the confidence course. When do you take the PEB and what do FPS mean when I was told that they use FLETC standards? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin 2254 View Post
      Twoisone thanks for the info. Just a guess, is the c course the confidence course. When do you take the PEB and what do FPS mean when I was told that they use FLETC standards? Thanks.
      Yes: C-course = confidence course. You will take a fitness test more than likely for your first PT session, some classes have taken a "mid-term" pt test, then a final one. The FLETC PEB standards can be found here: http://www.fletc.gov/training/progra...ttery-peb.html.
      sigpicTwo is one,
      one is none.

Comment

Just curious, is there any website or reference for a list of stuff to bring to FLETC? I would like to prepare in advance of the stuff I need to purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin 2254 View Post
          How is the PT training for UPTP at FLETC. I'm scheduled to go in Sept for FPS. Thanks
          Come prepared and blow them away, My PT instructor kinda bashed on some of the UPTP classes, they werent really up to par.

Comment

Originally posted by SDCBP View Post
            Just curious, is there any website or reference for a list of stuff to bring to FLETC? I would like to prepare in advance of the stuff I need to purchase.
            If you stay at the Taj, you will be good, if not bring a TV, mini fridge, possibly a microwave (not a must).

Get a bicycle,

Comment

P.S. You can rent the TV and Fridge and the FLETC store if you want, but I would just buy it or bring it.

Comment

Any info on the UPTP classes? How many tests? Hard/Easy? Multiple choice?

Comment

Originally posted by copbound View Post
                  Any info on the UPTP classes? How many tests? Hard/Easy? Multiple choice?

Not on UPTP, but to reference to LMPT

We had 6 tests, difficulty average, yes to multiple choice.

As for the exams, they are not made to fail you, they are meant to challenge you and if you study and try your best you should have no problems.

Good Luck

Comment

Can you receive your GI Bill while attending UPTP?

Comment

I doubt you will do the obstacle course.....the whole 3 months I was there, we were the only class I EVER saw on it. Oh, and ATF used it.

but its a really course!

Comment

What is the AIT training in Alexandria, VA after UPTP training consist of?

Comment

Originally posted by Milveteran View Post
                          What is the AIT training in Alexandria, VA after UPTP training consist of?
                          For what agency? And its not AIT.. Its FTO generally
                          I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

what AITP for FPS?

Comment

Originally posted by Milveteran View Post
                              Can you receive your GI Bill while attending UPTP?
                              Depends on the agency and the rep filling out the paperwork for you. I know quite a few that did get it and quite a few that didn't.

Comment

I have been through 2 academies and got the GI Bill for both of them. Shouldn't be a problem getting it for FLETC.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10069 users online. 340 members and 9729 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X