• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreenLine View Post
    Red guns aren't always red at night.
    I had a blue gun. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DARE_SUPPORTER View Post
      I had a blue gun. LOL

yes..there are red AND blue guns..it dependeds on the agency/training program you are in.

Comment

Originally posted by NY8739JR View Post
        yes..there are red AND blue guns..it dependeds on the agency/training program you are in.
        I know, HAHA funny me, I was joking....

Good Day Sir

Comment

We had a guy in our class bring his personal .45 because he miss read the website. It sat on the gun rack for about 5 weeks before he could take it to Chucktown and leave it with relatives.

Comment

nobody cares at FLETC if you are on or off base. You never see the maids and it would be crazy to even think about trying to bribe one of them for anything. What do they care if they make you bed or not. the FLETC web posting only means its on your dime if you live off post. when you get off at 4:30 nobody cares what you do or where you go.

Comment

Originally posted by A1cop View Post
              nobody cares at FLETC if you are on or off base. You never see the maids and it would be crazy to even think about trying to bribe one of them for anything. What do they care if they make you bed or not. the FLETC web posting only means its on your dime if you live off post. when you get off at 4:30 nobody cares what you do or where you go.
              Yeah but your agency might have another say so.
              I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Hello,

Can any one tell me if CITP includes swimming i.e for ICE, NCIS, DSS or any other agency

Comment

Originally posted by thermal View Post
                  Hello,

Can any one tell me if CITP includes swimming i.e for ICE, NCIS, DSS or any other agency
                  Nope, not part of the standard CITP cirriculum. Now your ORT instructor is free to PT the class in any manor they wish, which some have been known to use the pool for PT sessions. Most don't though.
                  "Would I ever leave this company? Look, I'm all about loyalty. In fact, I feel like part of what I'm being paid for here is my loyalty. But if there were somewhere else that valued loyalty more highly, I'm going wherever they value loyalty the most. " --Dwight K Schrute (The Office)

Comment

Originally posted by thermal View Post
                    Hello,

LMPT used the pool, we had water tactics. alot of us work water areas.

Comment

Originally posted by miked6 View Post
                      Nope, not part of the standard CITP cirriculum. Now your ORT instructor is free to PT the class in any manor they wish, which some have been known to use the pool for PT sessions. Most don't though.
                      That would have made for a few laughs if my ORT instructor would have made us use the pool...considering one of my classmates couldn't even doggy paddle. Watching her attempt to swim at the pool next to the Taj was even funnier. Then again, we didn't even run that much....
                      "If your vision is for a year . . . plant wheat. If your vision is for ten years . . . plant trees. If your vision is for a lifetime . . . plant people." - Chinese Proverb

"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." - Lou Holtz, former NCAA and NFL coach

Comment

Originally posted by Up_On_Base
                        I hear that LMPT is the best program at FLETC, I thought my mixed basic was OK but could be more detailed...thank god we had an add on program.
                        It was a challenging 18 weeks, had a blast and learned alot of good stuff. I cant wait to return for CITP one day.

LMPT's PT was demanding the shortest run we went on was atleast 3-4miles with the AR's or 870's sometimes we would even run with that Big A** rope.

we spent alot of time in camo in the woods, driving the 4x4 was fun, and the Marijuana gardens was good stuff.

Comment

LMPT used the pool, we had water tactics. alot of us work water areas.
                          NOAA and FWS also use the pool during their post-CITP add-on courses. FWS has a "dunker"-type apparatus that they use to teach trainees how to exit a submerged aircraft.

There is also a portion of FLETC's MLETP, or "boat school," which takes place in the pool. I think it was 3 days or so.
                          "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margaret's not coming?"

Comment

Originally posted by GreenLine View Post
                            NOAA and FWS also use the pool during their post-CITP add-on courses. FWS has a "dunker"-type apparatus that they use to teach trainees how to exit a submerged aircraft.

There is also a portion of FLETC's MLETP, or "boat school," which takes place in the pool. I think it was 3 days or so.
                            X2, good stuff

Comment

How is the PT training for UPTP at FLETC. I'm scheduled to go in Sept for FPS. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Odin 2254 View Post
                                How is the PT training for UPTP at FLETC. I'm scheduled to go in Sept for FPS. Thanks
                                A fair number of long runs (3+ miles at a shot), you will also spend a fair share of time doing the C-course, plus lots of matroom time. In short: come prepared.
                                sigpicTwo is one,
                                one is none.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4162 users online. 181 members and 3981 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X