300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• us marshal rating system

Hello, just got my results for us marshals position with a rating of 79. does anyone know what that means. Is that good, decent, bad? just looking to see if Im in decent standing.
    Thanks!

When did you apply? Was it through the FCIP also? Right now things are in full swing with the FCIP in region 2. I interview next week, and I never received a rating. Where are you in the process?
    There is no hunting like the hunting of man!!!!

Comment

mpdcop,
      I was going to ask the same as above. Did you interview in Raleigh last week? If so, did they email or mail you the ranking. Thanks and good luck!

Comment

Basically it’s a 100 point scale (vets can get to 110 due to vet's pref points).

You must get a score of 70 or above to be deemed qualified to be considered.

Then you are stacked in point order. Top of the list get the call.

Honest answer; I would be surprised to see a score of 79 being very competitive, for a deputy marshal position. It all comes down to the candidate pool, and how many people they are going to hire for your region. A score of 79 is bottom third, if you are lucky.

Years back I did not get the call with a score of 85, time’s are tuff, there is going to be some real quality competition out there.

Good luck

PS for 1811 announcements with a score of 95 (MP) I am not getting an interview. Like I said times are tuff.
        "From now until the end of the world, we and it shall be remembered. We few, we Band of Brothers. For he who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." - William Shakespeare ("King Henry V")

Comment

ya i figured...it was for intelligence not deputy...i probably need more experience but we'll see

Comment

Originally posted by mpdcop View Post
            ya i figured...it was for intelligence not deputy...i probably need more experience but we'll see
            If it's the intel job in DC/Arlington/Springfield.....I got a 97 and 96 without vet points.....and am not even sure I will get a interview....

I scored a 99 without vet points on job with ICE 3 months ago....and never got called....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5807 users online. 395 members and 5412 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X