300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEA Exam

I reciently started the hireing process with the Secret Service. I will have to take the TEA exam sometime soon, I know this. But I was wo dering if anyone has taken it and could give some advice? Dont know if you had to sign the hush hush paper? just looking for some healp on what to expect. I have a BA in criminal justice. But math was not my strong point ever!!!!!! also what are some good study materials? any advice or hints will be very helpful.
    Thanks

Originally posted by koolaid_002 View Post
    I reciently started the hireing process with the Secret Service. I will have to take the TEA exam sometime soon, I know this. But I was wo dering if anyone has taken it and could give some advice? Dont know if you had to sign the hush hush paper? just looking for some healp on what to expect. I have a BA in criminal justice. But math was not my strong point ever!!!!!! also what are some good study materials? any advice or hints will be very helpful.
    Thanks
    Use the search function as there are multiple threads already covering this. Get the ARCO study book for the TEA exam as soon as you can. It will cover everything you need to know.
    I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6183 users online. 321 members and 5862 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X