Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the only people that went to the class were the people that were there before the 9/11 aniversity when TSA did the uniform change that when they orignally had the 2 day class, being that i was hired after 9/11 the just had to a quick rundown and i didnt have to sit in the class
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Reagan.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Seven
      He was just talking shop. You're both law enforcement officers.
      I dont think they count as LEOs, maybe so since they GOT Those new badges.

Comment

No, they are not LEOs. But rather security to a certain capacity. LEOs are the local airport police. In NYC, the Port Authority Police will have jurisdiction over the three major airports. The TSA also has inspectors called ASIs (Aviation Security Inspectors non 1811). I believe those guys/gals have creds and badges, but they are not armed. The only LEOs in the TSA are the FAMS.

Comment

TSA also has 1811's who are like an internal affairs type agency.
          I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

TSA OLE/FAMS are the law enforcement branch of TSA. This encompasses FAMS, AFSD/LEs, and the 1811 SAs in OPR

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9258 users online. 382 members and 8876 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X