300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Land a Job in Law Enforcement - BLOG

I am working on a blog for the subject of obtaining employment as a police officer.

This may seem simple to some current officers, but I am gearing this general information for those seeking to enter the profession and those seeking to make a career change.

Given the economic times a lot of good applicants are considering a career in law enforcement. Now is a good time to make a change or enter the field. The economic times willimprove and when the police jobs open up it will be important to have a good working knowldege of the hiring process and what it takes to land a job in lan enforcement.

This is a work in progress and will be a continously changing blog. I will try to answer questions to posts and address answers as needed.

Given the questions posed on this forum I felt that I would be able to provide information in a format that would benefit a lot of people with questions ad seeking advice.

http://landajobinlawenforcement.blogspot.com/

Please feel free to pass this on to prospective applicants, college students and anyone you feel would benefit.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5356 users online. 199 members and 5157 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X