300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pentagon Force Protection Agency 1811

I applied for this position mid-march of 2009, and today I received an e-mail stating that a certificate was issued and I was referred to the selecting official. Does anyone have any information about the rest of the hiring process for this position with this agency?
    There is no hunting like the hunting of man!!!!

I applied as well, was also referred. I wonder how many they are looking to hire. I think the announcement said "few or many vacancies". I guess we'll find out. I don't know much about the process.

Comment

BD380 is the man to contact.

Comment

Slightly off topic, but this is how it worked for me with my position.

I actually applied for a position (Hazardous Materials Technician) with PFPA in their Chemical Biological Rad Nuclear Response Division in the beginning of Jan.

Got a notice about 2 to 3 weeks after the posting closed that I had been referred to the selecting official.

I was contacted around the end of January for an interview which occurred the first week of February. Great interview, had a good feeling coming out of it. CRD seemed really high-speed, mission focused with an emphasis on training and knowledge.

A week after the interview I was contacted again by someone from PFPA in their HR group wanting to know my salary from my current employer. Faxed them a copy of my W2.

This Monday I was contacted with a tentative offer, contingent on passing a drug test and background investigation. The drug test would be arranged within a few days by an outside contractor whom would also contact me to set up a date / location. She stated the BI would begin immediately and should take 1 to 4 weeks and if their security people had any questions they would contact me directly.

After passing both I was told I would be contacted for an EOD date.

This was my experience, your mileage may vary!
        Last edited by a cashew; 04-15-2009, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Still open?

Seems like a good gig. Is the posting closed? I haven't been able to find it, and looked in places other than USAJobs, too.

Comment

for the position i applied for? yes, back in January, it was only open about a week.

Comment

Originally posted by JD13 View Post
              Seems like a good gig. Is the posting closed? I haven't been able to find it, and looked in places other than USAJobs, too.
              If you are talking about the Criminal Investigator position, it was only open for one week in March, and I beleive it was a status announcement. This was for an entry level Criminal Investigator.

Comment

They had two announcements, one was entry level. I'm assuming a lot of the work is protection, not sure how it breaks down though.

Comment

Has anyone heard anything about this position?? I was reffered qualified as well.

Comment

Nothing here, still waiting for a phone call

Comment

I had a couple weeks between being referred and getting an email for the interview. A month+ actually.

Comment

Originally posted by a cashew View Post
                        I had a couple weeks between being referred and getting an email for the interview. A month+ actually.
                        How long ago was this? And what was your end result with the job?

Comment

Originally posted by a cashew View Post
                          Thanks for clarifying. Your previous post made it sound a little quiker. If I don't hear anything in the next two weeks... I'll just wait longer

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9642 users online. 443 members and 9199 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X