300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USMS Info Session-612 or resume

For those that are attending are you turning in the OF-612 or a resume or both? The OF-612 seems so limited. I have both prepared and was wondering if a preference exists for those involved with hiring. Thanks.

If I remember correctly, I turned in both last year when I attended.

Can't hurt right? If they don't need one I am sure they will tell you to keep it

Comment

Originally posted by switcher
      If the agency truly has no preference, then I think it CAN hurt. If you turn in both the OF-612 and your resume, and the agency arbitrarily reads your OF-612 instead of your resume but your resume is better than the OF-612, then you have not portrayed your qualifications in the best possible light.
      It can't hurt at all. Bring both and listen to what they say and make a decision from there. It WON'T hurt at all unless they specify and you don't have the right one. Better safe than sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
        For those that are attending are you turning in the OF-612 or a resume or both? The OF-612 seems so limited. I have both prepared and was wondering if a preference exists for those involved with hiring. Thanks.
        I completed of OF 612 then an additional "Word" Document with additional info.

Comment

Good Luck to all, I'm still waiting for my call completed all the steps when I went in 07 FCIP program TX. So hold on for the ride guys.

Comment

If we faxed the 612 when we applied, should we take another one? I was told to bring my police Certs., 7yr Driving Record, College Transcripts, and resume.
            The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
            that we are all that stands between
            the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jchughes05 View Post
              If we faxed the 612 when we applied, should we take another one? I was told to bring my police Certs., 7yr Driving Record, College Transcripts, and resume.
              Take everything just to be sure.

Comment

Drug Policy

Anyone Know the USMS drug policy?
                CPB OFFICER
                GEO – SW Border
                Exam - 08/13/2011
                TSL – 09/11/2011
                Medical – 09/28/2011
                PFT 1 – 11/07/2011
                VBT-SI – 12/12/2011
                Additional Medical Information, Personal Doctor Visits 12/2011-01/2012
                BI Forms Submitted - 01/09/2012
                Poly – 02/28/2012 (worst day ever)
                Met with BI – 03/24/2012
                BI Cleared in CASS – 06/12/2012
                Drug Test – 06/20/2012
                EOD – 07/30/2012, FLETC 08/31/12 - 01/15/13
                PFT 2 –

Comment

[QUOTE=cmlmt5;1732493]Anyone Know the USMS drug policy?[/QUOT

I would check the DOJ homepage and the HR policies.

Comment

I am taking both my 612 and my resume.
                    The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
                    that we are all that stands between
                    the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

Earlier this week, I turned in both the OF-612 and resume and they said that was fine.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5833 users online. 394 members and 5439 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X