300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kroll Government Services?

I ran across a job posting for this company. They're hiring people to do full-time background investigations in our area. Since I've been looking for a new FT job I thought I'd send them a resume.

According to the job posting, they've been hired by the federal government to conduct BIs for the Office of Personnel Management, CBP and a few other federal departments.

Anyone ever heard of them? A quick web search turned up only basic info on the company. I'd like to know a little more about them and what kind of employer they are in the event I get a call.

I'd always thought Kroll was a Euro-type risk management firm and corporate fraud auditor.... perhaps they're branching out? I know they've been around 20 or 30 years

Comment

Originally posted by JI603 View Post
      I'd always thought Kroll was a Euro-type risk management firm and corporate fraud auditor.... perhaps they're branching out? I know they've been around 20 or 30 years
      Nope, My BI was done by a Kroll investigator.
      Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

Yeah, most of the information I found about them talks about their risk management work. Not really much I can find about their BI business.

Starting pay for the position is pretty weak, about $32K. However they do mention a bonus system and give you an opportunity in the application process to argue why you're worth more.

They were also weighting heavily for people with prior experience doing BIs for the OPM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9336 users online. 435 members and 8901 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X