Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Specials in NJ

Hi everyone,

I have been looking around and have been having trouble finding which departments have the need for summer/season specials in NJ. It would be really appreciated if any of you know which departments I should contact in this matter. I've heard that Point Pleasant Beach does and I will be calling them today, but I wanted other options too in case that doesn't work. I live in New Brunswick NJ so the closer to there the better though I wouldn't mind having to travel a bit either.
    Again thanks with any help in this matter.

Check agencies in Cape May county. You maybe too late for this summer though.
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

You're definitely late for any Class II positions (this is where you have a fire arm and same powers as a full time officer), but shouldn't have an issue getting on as a Class I somewhere. Ocean City requires you be a Class I before becoming a Class II. www.njlawman.com is your friend!

Comment

I worked for Ocean City NJ back in 2000 as a class 1 special. Great department to work with, and had a great time

Comment

yeah looking for a class 1 position for this summer, just called point pleasant beach and left a message.

Comment

Try Ocean Isle, Avalon, and few around Atlantic City. Even Wildwood.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6243 users online. 237 members and 6006 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X