Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LASD recruit Santos from class 355("The Academy")

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LASD recruit Santos from class 355("The Academy")

Does anyone know what happened to her? I know she got separated by Sargeant Wilkins due to her lack of command presence, not fit for the job and excessive negative peer reviews from other recruits. But was she allowed to come back?
    Last edited by CLASS376RECRUIT; 02-12-2009, 05:48 PM.

I have an idea. Grow some Command Presence and quit ****ing off your peers. Being a former Training Officer I can tell you we have a nack for identifying those who need to find another career. But then again, Im sure Im not the first to tell you that. You asked.

Comment

*******double Post******
      Last edited by Showboat; 02-12-2009, 05:58 PM. Reason: Double post

Comment

Bailey, see the LASD Hiring thread.

Comment

Hows everybody doing?? I'm a newbie and I have a question. I just turned in my background packet 2 days ago for LASD.

I need anybodys opinions on my situation. I applied for the LAPD on 2007 and later DQed. I admitted of experimenting with weed on 2006. I know, poor judgement I have an overall clean background other than experimenting with weed 95 and 06. Do you think this could hinder my chances with continuing?
          "To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."
          -Sun Tzu

Comment

Well you obviously lack attention to detail my friend. Santos was from class 368, not 355.

Like others said, I wish you best but you need to try somewhere else. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by CLASS376RECRUIT View Post
              Does anyone know what happened to her? I know she got separated by Sargeant Wilkins due to her lack of command presence, not fit for the job and excessive negative peer reviews from other recruits. But was she allowed to come back?
              Oh nice. I can see why they dropped your pansy butt. You went back and altered your post after we all replied because you dont have the guts to stand behind what your write.

Let me fill in the blanks. The part you just edited out was that you are in a similar situation and are having confidence and command presence issues and also negative peer reviews. You wanted to know how or if she got back into the academy after she got kicked out. You cant edit my post.

In this line of work, we think before we speak, and you dont get to go back and change your reports. You got canned by a respected agency because the seasoned instructors saw right through you. Do yourself a favor and move on. You cant even figure out what you want to say on an anonymous web site.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6243 users online. 237 members and 6006 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X