300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California depts?

Anyone know a good department to transfer to near the San Fransico area, from Santa Rosa to Monterey area? Looking to transfer to CA as soon as possible. Anything would help.

From Santa Rosa to the Monterey area is pretty broad, however, I'd say that San Jose PD and Santa Clara PD are very good. If you're into sheriff departments, then Santa Clara Sheriff's Department is also a good place.

If you want something at a slower pace, I have a friend that wanted to lateral over to Palo Alto, as he says, "Its the city that crime forgot." Oakland is massively hiring too if you don't mind working in a fairly large city. Good luck to you.

Comment

Are there any cities in CA that take out-of-state applicants that are certified? I have read the CA-POST process and the $75 shake down fee to get "evaluated," but do agencies still look at Out-of-State LEO's.. or do they strictly want CA trained??

Thanks!!!

BE SAFE!!!
      The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

Awesome.. I'll make another post to see if anyone has done the out-of-state process and see if I get some bites with more info...
        The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6047 users online. 207 members and 5840 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X