300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Us Mint Police Recruitment Question?

How competitive is the US Mint Police right now as far as hiring goes?

I see on usajobs.gov they are hiring in Denver, CO and San Fran. and DC.

My buddy is interested with them, It doesn't sound to appealing to me at all.

Any other information would help him

Thanks!

WHEN I START MY TOUR OF DUTY, GOD, WHEREVER CRIME MAY BE, AS I WALK THE DARKENED STREETS ALONE, LET ME BE CLOSE TO THEE. PLEASE GIVE ME UNDERSTANDING, WITH BOTH YOUNG AND OLD, LET ME LISTEN WITH ATTENTION, UNTIL THEIR STORY’S TOLD. LET ME NEVER MAKE A JUDGEMENT, IN A RASH OR CALLOUS WAY, BUT LET ME HOLD MY PATIENCE, LET EACH MAN HAVE HIS SAY. LORD, IF SOME DARK AND DREARY NIGHT, I MUST GIVE MY LIFE, LORD WITH YOUR EVERLASTING LOVE, PROTECT THE LOVED ONES IN MY LIFE.

Alright, I'll def. pass this information on him.

Any idea how competitive this job is?

WHEN I START MY TOUR OF DUTY, GOD, WHEREVER CRIME MAY BE, AS I WALK THE DARKENED STREETS ALONE, LET ME BE CLOSE TO THEE. PLEASE GIVE ME UNDERSTANDING, WITH BOTH YOUNG AND OLD, LET ME LISTEN WITH ATTENTION, UNTIL THEIR STORY’S TOLD. LET ME NEVER MAKE A JUDGEMENT, IN A RASH OR CALLOUS WAY, BUT LET ME HOLD MY PATIENCE, LET EACH MAN HAVE HIS SAY. LORD, IF SOME DARK AND DREARY NIGHT, I MUST GIVE MY LIFE, LORD WITH YOUR EVERLASTING LOVE, PROTECT THE LOVED ONES IN MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by no1099'shere View Post
      Alright, I'll def. pass this information on him.

Any idea how competitive this job is?
      There are probably 200 CURRENT federal police officers applying plus retirees. Also they are not hiring for DC, that is for the Bureau Of Engraving and Printing police.
      I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

It's a good retirement job.
        Strong Body, Sharp Mind And Good Tactics!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6499 users online. 254 members and 6245 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X