300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USBP Northern Border SRT?

I know the big focus is on the south west border. But out of pure curiousity do the sectors in the North focus as much on tactical teams?

There isn't any big focus on tactical or other specialty teams in the southwest. Only on TV...

The truth is that the vast majority of work is conducted by regular, uniformed, line agents.

Comment

Originally posted by madchiken View Post
      There isn't any big focus on tactical or other specialty teams in the southwest. Only on TV...

The truth is that the vast majority of work is conducted by regular, uniformed, line agents.
      I didn't mean that there's a big focus on tactical teams in the southwest. I could have worded that better, I see how it sounds like that. I ment that the USBP seems to be more focused on the U.S./Mexican border (for good reason). I have heard of sectors in the southwest having SRTs and I was just curious if the North does too. Or if better relationships with Canadian LE agencies and the overall stability of the Canadian goverment doesn't really dictate a need for the USBP to have such teams in the area.

Comment

Yes, there are teams up north. When you get to your station, you can look up the SRT guys and ask them for more specifics.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7677 users online. 371 members and 7306 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X