300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epa Cid

Hey guys - just joined the site, long time reader.

Just wondering if anyone put in for the EPA 1811 spot in NY. It just closed, Monday...stated it was for one vacancy GS 9/11. Just curious if we have any EPA SA's on the board or if anyone else applied or knowns anything about the EPA application process. I 've been through the Fed app process before so I know the drill, wait...then wait....then be sure to....wait....just curious if anyone has gone through it with the EPA
    Thanks and Be safe.

I went through the entire process for them in Nashville right after 9-11, like you said, usual fed hiring process. I was offered the job when USSS/UD called and offered "more excitement and money" (WORST DECISION EVER!). If they only had one vacancy, it might speed up the process. I applied for the WDC/Arlington VA for the 9/11 slots, so if I hear anything, I will pass on the time frame.
    sigpic

Comment

I have a buddy who was picked up by EPA out of Tampa. He applied, interviewed and was offered the job back in Nov, the whole process took about 4 months. He's at FLETC now. I've applied for a bunch of the positions over the last couple months, but have yet to receive a call for an interview.

Comment

Hey thanks for the replies.

SuperTrooper - did you recently apply for the WDC/VA EPA position.... or was that in the past? If its current, I ll be sure to keep you up to date about my time frame in NY. Also, just curious, if you applied recently, was the DC/VA announcement for one vacancy too?

DPD - what was your buddy's background?

Thanks again guys.

Comment

Army, 5 years as a CID Agent. B.A. in Criminal Justice I think.

Comment

DPD - good deal, thanks. Your buddy's resume sounds good.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8807 users online. 358 members and 8449 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X