300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marine Corp...?

Looking to find out since I've completed over 120 college credits, if I enlist with the Marine Corp Reserves, will they pay some of my loans I have for college?

I've been looking at the Marines for sometime now, and have a lot of family and friends that were in it.

Seems this might be a smart thing to do while still hunting for that darn police job

Thanks!

WHEN I START MY TOUR OF DUTY, GOD, WHEREVER CRIME MAY BE, AS I WALK THE DARKENED STREETS ALONE, LET ME BE CLOSE TO THEE. PLEASE GIVE ME UNDERSTANDING, WITH BOTH YOUNG AND OLD, LET ME LISTEN WITH ATTENTION, UNTIL THEIR STORY’S TOLD. LET ME NEVER MAKE A JUDGEMENT, IN A RASH OR CALLOUS WAY, BUT LET ME HOLD MY PATIENCE, LET EACH MAN HAVE HIS SAY. LORD, IF SOME DARK AND DREARY NIGHT, I MUST GIVE MY LIFE, LORD WITH YOUR EVERLASTING LOVE, PROTECT THE LOVED ONES IN MY LIFE.

Originally posted by no1099'shere View Post
    Looking to find out since I've completed over 120 college credits, if I enlist with the Marine Corp Reserves, will they pay some of my loans I have for college?

I've been looking at the Marines for sometime now, and have a lot of family and friends that were in it.

Seems this might be a smart thing to do while still hunting for that darn police job

Thanks!
    Have a talk with the Marine Recruiter in your area. He/She should have all the information you need.

Comment

Yeah a while, back I wanted to do infantry and they totally messed up with our MOS paper work before we went to sign all the stuff.... I'm just looking for other peoples advice.

WHEN I START MY TOUR OF DUTY, GOD, WHEREVER CRIME MAY BE, AS I WALK THE DARKENED STREETS ALONE, LET ME BE CLOSE TO THEE. PLEASE GIVE ME UNDERSTANDING, WITH BOTH YOUNG AND OLD, LET ME LISTEN WITH ATTENTION, UNTIL THEIR STORY’S TOLD. LET ME NEVER MAKE A JUDGEMENT, IN A RASH OR CALLOUS WAY, BUT LET ME HOLD MY PATIENCE, LET EACH MAN HAVE HIS SAY. LORD, IF SOME DARK AND DREARY NIGHT, I MUST GIVE MY LIFE, LORD WITH YOUR EVERLASTING LOVE, PROTECT THE LOVED ONES IN MY LIFE.

Comment

Go to military.com and ask in their forums. They have recruiters that roam the boards to answer questions just like this. They also will have the most current ALMARS that issue orders from the Commandant on what is specifically allowed as far as incentives, what boat spaces are available in a particular MOS, etc.

You need real-time data and that's the best place to get it - short of seeing a recruiter FTF.
        NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6136 users online. 220 members and 5916 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X