300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICE/ Air Marshall?

Are they hiring at all does anyone know?

I haven't looked to much into the federal area, but have started to lately.

Let me know

Thank You

WHEN I START MY TOUR OF DUTY, GOD, WHEREVER CRIME MAY BE, AS I WALK THE DARKENED STREETS ALONE, LET ME BE CLOSE TO THEE. PLEASE GIVE ME UNDERSTANDING, WITH BOTH YOUNG AND OLD, LET ME LISTEN WITH ATTENTION, UNTIL THEIR STORY’S TOLD. LET ME NEVER MAKE A JUDGEMENT, IN A RASH OR CALLOUS WAY, BUT LET ME HOLD MY PATIENCE, LET EACH MAN HAVE HIS SAY. LORD, IF SOME DARK AND DREARY NIGHT, I MUST GIVE MY LIFE, LORD WITH YOUR EVERLASTING LOVE, PROTECT THE LOVED ONES IN MY LIFE.

Originally posted by no1099'shere View Post
    Are they hiring at all does anyone know?

I haven't looked to much into the federal area, but have started to lately.

Let me know

Thank You
    Air Marshal's are..check usajobs.

Comment

Found the salary..
      Last edited by no1099'shere; 01-21-2009, 06:59 PM.

WHEN I START MY TOUR OF DUTY, GOD, WHEREVER CRIME MAY BE, AS I WALK THE DARKENED STREETS ALONE, LET ME BE CLOSE TO THEE. PLEASE GIVE ME UNDERSTANDING, WITH BOTH YOUNG AND OLD, LET ME LISTEN WITH ATTENTION, UNTIL THEIR STORY’S TOLD. LET ME NEVER MAKE A JUDGEMENT, IN A RASH OR CALLOUS WAY, BUT LET ME HOLD MY PATIENCE, LET EACH MAN HAVE HIS SAY. LORD, IF SOME DARK AND DREARY NIGHT, I MUST GIVE MY LIFE, LORD WITH YOUR EVERLASTING LOVE, PROTECT THE LOVED ONES IN MY LIFE.

Comment

It says it will do a credit check.... what exactly are they looking for? I'm a college student with a loan and a car loan.

Comment

A. It's MARSHAL....with one L.....

B. Here's a 216 page thread on the FAMS that is active..... there are 3-4 active FAMS on the thread.... http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32943

C. They are looking for outstanding debts that you haven't paid (checking your sense of responsiblity)....and making sure you can pay all your bills off in a timely manner..... If you only have a car loan and student loan....and you are paying on those in a timely manner....like you are supposed to be...you will be fine....

D. You do realize if hired, you will be sitting on an Aircraft for hours and hours.....flying all over the world....eating crappy airport food...and will go years with out arrests.....if any...? As I see from your profile that you want to be a Gang Unit person. Huge difference btwn the two jobs.....HUGE Difference......

Something to think about....
          Last edited by Bearcat357; 01-21-2009, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Thanks Bearcat .... I'm heading over to the other link you have provided.... I'll add on to that..... come on over and help me out!

Thanks for the reply by the way!!

Comment

ICE/OI is hiring continuously, however they are not currently accepting applications for special agent. The last exam was in March 2008. I would not expect a new exam for another year or so. SA hiring is done through recruiters at the SAC offices, so I would recommend sending a resume to the office nearest your residence and request to be notified of the next exam opportunity. ICE on the DRO (Detention and Removal) side is also hiring IEA's and DO's, these announcements are posted on usajobs.gov.

If you are interested in gangs, ICE/OI has a lot of groups dedicated to gang investigations.
              Before science, it was believed that autumn was caused by Chuck Norris simultaneously roundhouse kicking every tree on the planet.

Comment

ICEAGENT you have any suggestions for jobs they need help in the most?
                Also what jobs would be best for the gang stuff?

Thanks for the reply!

Comment

I think if you really want to work gangs you should go to a major city police department, do a few years in patrol and then put in for the gang unit. LAPD and LASD are huge on gang enforcement.

If you want federal, the agencies that I know definitely work gangs are ICE and FBI. If you want to work gangs in ICE, you have to be a special agent. DRO agents mostly do administrative enforcement which means they focus on picking up aliens on the street and out of the jails, detain them and deport them. ICE SA's do criminal cases and some admin cases.
                  Before science, it was believed that autumn was caused by Chuck Norris simultaneously roundhouse kicking every tree on the planet.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6120 users online. 213 members and 5907 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X