300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICE Detention and Removal Assistant

Does anybody know much about the ICE Detention and Removal Assistant position? I am in the process of applying for it, and would like to get some more information on it. I have searched the net but found little.

From what I read on USA Jobs it sounds like a secretarial position or maybe a jailer.

My main reason for applying for this position is to get a foot in the door with a Federal agency. I would like to move over to ICE's intelligence wing at some point.

A DRA is an administrative assistant. They are often overworked and underpaid. It is a great way to learn about the world of immigration if you are interested in promoting to an IEA or BP.
    sigpic Bet they got a ticket for obstructing the rear window. God Bless America!

Comment

Originally posted by ujocka View Post
      A DRA is an administrative assistant. They are often overworked and underpaid. It is a great way to learn about the world of immigration if you are interested in promoting to an IEA or BP.
      Thanks for the information. My ultimate goal is to get into a Federal Intelligence service. Currently I have been a peace officer for just over one year, so I thought just getting a foot in with an agency night help me. Thanks again!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11969 users online. 471 members and 11498 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X