300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Tempe Arizona Officers

If any Tempe Arizona Officers on here can you provide me with the details on your department. I am a Officer in Connecticut looking to make a lateral to the right department.

1) Moral
    2) Equipment provided such as condition
    3) Health Benefits
    4) Retirement Benefits
    5) Overtime and extra duty jobs

Morale....

Nice to see they're starting off at a decent rate of pay. Almost 60 thousand to start isn't too bad!!!!

I may need to see about moving to that side of the Valley....

Unfortunately, they don't show when they're testing. Spring/Summer of 2009 maybe?
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

It seems Arizona is hiring like mad!
      Help add to the growing national list of Police Academies

Comment

^^^ Not....
        NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Post in the AZ section and you might get a little more exposure... but FWIW, not a lot of places are hiring at the pace they were just a few months ago.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5087 users online. 281 members and 4806 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X