300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• low rank

I rank 95 on my list for employment. They are currently trying to fill 45 spots do i have any chance?

Even with the number of people that voluntarily withdraw because they found a job elsewhere, or get DQed on the medical, psych or background, it's a stretch that they will get that far down the list to fill 45 vacancies.

I would keep testing elsewhere.
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

You are being way too vague. Every agency is different and only someone who is looking at the historical statistics of the particular agency you are applying to could give you a good answer. It's hard to say how many people will accept offers, if some will defer, etc. It's certainly possible; I was ranked pretty low on a register for the agency I applied to and miraculously got hired. On the other hand, with the current economical state, more people may be accepting offers. Very hard to say without having more info. I understand your uneasiness and frustration; I was in your shoes just a few months ago. I'd advise you to keep your options open and apply elsewhere in the meantime. Good luck.
      Last edited by FutureAgent001; 12-23-2008, 08:52 PM.

Comment

The list is active for a year or untill 75% is exausted I'm in the top 50% and they say this agency wants to hire 90 in the next year so I will take some more tests and see what happens.Thanks for the input.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9165 users online. 337 members and 8828 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X