300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jb5722
    I think you are confused, you would have be dead a long time before your BAC got to .82
    Haha I read that and said to myself oh my god. .082? Anyways it's worth a try, anyone who wants to achieve something should put there past mistakes behind them and stay on the straight and narrow. Apply at numerous departments and hope to get through the process at some. Worrying about your mistakes is something everyone does, but working harder to attain your goals by putting your mistakes behind you is something everyone doesn't do. Don't quit trying after a rejection letter from one PD, keep trying! Best of luck to you!

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement, it was .082, not .82, sorry mistyped that...but yea, I am going to keep trying once I get my cert back. I am pretty sure I will get it back because of the time phrame it has been since I work in LE, and because I did not break any laws, just had complaints. Also I am 32 now, and not a young meat head 22 old. I was so not ready then to be a PO, or I would have not taken it for granted....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9303 users online. 380 members and 8923 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X