300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RESUME OBJECTIVE

Okay this is my resume objective. How does it sound? BE HONEST. Por favor.

"To obtain a challenging law enforcement position with a community minded department which allows diverse responsibilities and broad exposure to new skill."
    Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

<small>[ 09-26-2002, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: klar ]</small>
    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Good Input.. I like the whole "rewarding" part.. I will have to implement that.

Im sitting here working on my resume. BLAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Im looking at my job description....I should make a web page for you all to see it.. I
      m all anal about things like this..

IM SUCH A PERFECTIONIST. I annoy myself. lol.

Comment

<small>[ 09-26-2002, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: klar ]</small>
        Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

I have had my resume completed for about a year now, but I CONSTANTLY update it. I researched and gathered all pertinant information on resume writting and think I have a good format.

NOW, one of the departments I am sending my resume to is required specific information to be outlined in the cover letter. So this means im up all night reorganizing my credentials tailored for this city.... go ahead and say it.... YOUR ANAL INSANE YOUR ANAL! I know this

HEY? wanna read my cover letter? tell me if its good?

Comment

<small>[ 09-26-2002, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: klar ]</small>

Comment

well, I'm all for helping out the new guy. So I will post it, you let me know what you think. I know its good, but is it EXCELLENT? remeber the anal thing ..lol:

Gina
              qewqe4rwe Av NE
              AFSADFASD, MN 55111

March 27, 2002

Chief Craig Anderson
              4835ydhfkhasdfk
              asdfkasdhf;klsahdfl;ksjd
              asdfskadljhfks
              (address stuff).

Dear Chief Smith,
              I am very interested in the full-time Police Officer position advertised on the MN POST web site on March 27, 2002. I feel that I would be an excellent candidate for the posted position. My experience includes current employment as a Police clerk for the R********** Police Department, previous RPD Police Reserve Officer, and working with officers undercover to complete Liquor and Tobacco compliance checks for the City of R*********during 2000 & 2001.

My current status is POST eligible as of December 15th, 2000. I received an Associates degree from North Hennepin Community College, majoring in Law Enforcement. Currently, I am preparing for a BA degree in Law Enforcement at Metropolitan State University and plan on completing that within the next few years. My r

Comment

HAHAHA..I posted that with my real name and stuff. YIKES.... lol I can see it now, "someone stalks forum poster". Blah... maybe they shouldnt give me a gun. lol

Comment

<small>[ 09-26-2002, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: klar ]</small>

Comment

Okay I just updated that paragraph.. Tell me what you think of that...

HAHHA.. I have enough stalkers online, I'm always worried when they ask the question "name three people who dislike you and wouldn't give you the best reference"

All I can think of is this FREAK who used to call pizzas, cabs, police and other various service departments to my house. he actaully went to jail for stalking a few other people. lol.

Comment

FWIW, it looks pretty good, for a cover letter.
                      Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

JKT@copmail.com

Comment

<small>[ 09-26-2002, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: klar ]</small>

Comment

hahhaha. I know this.
                          *ebonics accent*
                          "Don't no one be frontin up on my grill,
                          Bess Step off! Foo!"

I'd go on, but I don't want to push it.. lol.

Comment

<small>[ 09-26-2002, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: klar ]</small>

Comment

yeah, I don't know how to fix that. I'll work on that. I'm sure many would like to send me a message saying.. YOU CANT TYPE THAT!!!!!!.....

lol, all responses should be sent to mnsunshine1@yahoo.com I'll work on the PM thang.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9519 users online. 450 members and 9069 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X