300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Agencies

I am currently an officer in Indiana and have been thinking about transfering down to Florida. I have been looking very hard at Pinellas County SO and Hillsborough County SO. I have also considered Orange, Osceola, Lee, and Palm Beach. Any knowledge or experiences about these departments would be greatly appreciated.

I live in Palm Beach county and have alot of friends to include myself in law enforcement. Just about every dept. is hiring down in south florida. The salary start is about 38,000. Broward county is also hiring alot of officers, so is alot of city dept.s. You will have to call the HR dept of the dept you want to test for because most of them have out of town testing so you can take a few days of and test in about 3 to 5 days. It normaly takes upto 6 months just to take the tests and the interviews if you lived here locally. The city of Ft. Lauderdale is allways hiring. You will have to take a short academy ( cross over ) because the state of Florida does not take other states academys. I think it is about 4 or 5 weeeks but I am not sure about that. I think the # to Palm Beach is 561-688-3000???? Well if you have any questions I can help.
    Fed. Officer

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9096 users online. 394 members and 8702 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X