300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 250+ LE Career Opportunities - A FREE Look

In addition to the jobs that are posted here at Officer.com, there are hundreds that are seen only by subscribers to The Blue Line.

The "subscribers only" area at www.theblueline.com was just updated and has over 250 listings. These are no stale ads left to pump up that number, all of the listings with a stated application deadline are removed on that date or within 30 days if there is no stated deadline.

Of the listings 28 of them are civilian jobs and 53 are supervisory or executive jobs (Police Chief, etc), the rest are entry level or lateral entry public safety jobs (a vast majority are police officer/deputy sheriff, with a few firefighter/paramedic listings)

I will open the door for you to take a look until July 17th.

Just go to: www.theblueline.com and click The Blue Line 24/Seven subscriber exclusive area located in the upper left corner of the screen.

Follow the directions and you will be prompted for a User Name and password.

Enter the User Name as: officer
    Enter the password as: 1freelook2

All characters must be entered in lowercase to enter.

Once inside you will be able to view the current issue of The Blue Line newsletter and the most recent update sent to subscribers. You can also browse the 251 listings by state.

Enjoy the free look around and if you are interested in subscribing just click subscribe
    Kevin Woodside
    The Blue Line: Police Opportunity Monitor Newsletter, Publisher
    http://www.theblueline.com

Thanks!
    Education is nothing without experience to back it up.

Comment

Excellent site, thanks for the look. I may be subscribing in the future as I get closer to actually applying for full-time.

Comment

I am glad you guys like it...today is the last day for the free look and the site was just updated...there are now over 300 jobs to view...better hurry
        Kevin Woodside
        The Blue Line: Police Opportunity Monitor Newsletter, Publisher
        http://www.theblueline.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9803 users online. 469 members and 9334 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X